For the EMEA Technology department in our company State Street Bank International GmbH in Munich we are looking for a Technology Chief Administration Officer (m/f) – Job ID R-590006.
A key member of the EMEA Global Technology Leadership Team. Primary Responsibilities: General Operations, Administration, EMEA GmbH Staff Management, PMO and Reporting , IT Finance and Regulatory liaison. Seasoned leader with extensive business experience, broad and deep functional expertise and significant product knowledge.
- Lead all internal technology administrative operations
- Responsible for coordinating and administering the day-to-day operational running of the State Street Bank International GmbH EMEA Technology Departments
- Recommend objectives, policies, and plans for these areas with the GmbH senior management team as well as
- Partner with the revenue areas and support the EMEA Global Technology Services (GTS) CAO to improve efficiency, effectiveness, productivity and control
- In collaboration with the Head of GmbH IT and the EMEA GTS CAO, plan and coordinate financial and business planning, and execute the annual budget process
- Support the EMEA Chief Operating Officer (COO) and EMEA GTS CAO, participate with strategic planning and implement new processes and approaches to achieve it
- Develop and direct the execution of operating policies to support overall division objectives
- Manage and direct budget activities and financial performance targets
- Lead the performance management process that measures and evaluates progress against goals across GmbH IT
- Upgrade and implement an appropriate system of policies, internal controls, and standard operating procedures
- Collaborate with the GmbH IT senior management team to improve general management and administrative procedures, operational support services
- Provide analytical insights alongside GmbH IT senior management team including development of internal management reporting capabilities
- Oversee preparation of annual operating budget and divisional performance objectives to the Management Committee and report accurately on progress made and challenges encountered.
- Oversee the management of divisional human resources activities, including recruiting and hiring, performance evaluations, policies and procedures and other related responsibilities
Education, Experience and Skills
- Seasoned leader with extensive business experience, broad and deep functional expertise and significant product knowledge
- Previous experience working with German regulators managing audit items and regulatory demand is essential
- Fluent in German and English languages essential
- Proven experience as Chief Administration Officer or relevant Programme or People Management role
- Experience of Corporate Business functions such as HR, Finance, marketing etc.
- Previous working experience of local Workers councils/unions
- Demonstrable competency in strategic planning and business development
- Working knowledge of data analysis and performance/operation metrics
- Working knowledge of IT/Business infrastructure and MS Office
- Outstanding organizational and leadership abilities
- Excellent interpersonal and public speaking skills
- Aptitude in decision-making and problem-solving
- Successfully completed Bachelor and/or Master degree in Business Administration, IT or similar educational background
Job Opening ID