The Role –
- Answer all queries received via phone, email, facsimile and post on behalf of fund clients including shareholders, brokers or financial intermediaries, as well as fund promoters and fund management companies.
- Act as the focal point for the day-to-day client services of the Investor Services
- Handling multiple demands from external parties or the management line; the Associate will deliver a high quality of service to all clients in line with the company’s targets and expectations.
- Provide support and escalation when necessary to manage and resolve any queries received from external and internal parties.
- Play a supporting role to Customer Services Managers and drive operational excellence by implementing and embedding a continuous improvement culture
The Profile –
- Experience in a similar position is preferred
- Sound knowledge of the Fund Industry with Transfer Agency experience preferred
- Fluency in English and German
- A thorough and methodical approach to problem solving
- Demonstrable experience of working accurately and with attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills and a sound understanding of the fund administration process
Job Opening ID