For the Chief Administration Office department in our company State Street Global Exchange (Europe) GmbH in Frankfurt (Solmsstrasse) we are looking for a Project Analyst (m/f) – Job ID R-574647.
The role will report to the State Street Global Exchange (SSGX) EMEA Chief Administration Officer (CAO) and be primarily responsible for supporting the Frankfurt office, with additional region wide project management. The role will collaborate with multiple stakeholders across the enterprise.
- Manage a small team
- Collaborate with SSGX GmbH teams to proactively improve business controls, mitigate risks and embed a strong awareness of policies, risk excellence, etc.
- Project ownership in region (e.g. Outsourcing) involving multiple stakeholder management across all various business lines and locations
- Represent SSGX EMEA at internal First Line Of Defense (FLOD) based committees (e.g. Conduct Risk Committee, FLOD Data Initiatives)
- Conduct SSGX FLOD activities and provide oversight to business unit level by performing assurance reviews and testing on controls
- Actively contribute to presentations, dashboard reporting, etc. with internal partners
- Support contract management and business continuity
- Act as SSGX GmbH company secretary, arranging meetings and ensuring robust agendas, etc. (may be short term if we can transition to internal Center of Excellence)
- Assist the EMEA CAO in day to day activities and act as delegate if needed
Education, Experience and Skills
- Successfully completed Bachelor’s or Master’s degree or comparable education
- Several years of financial services experience, ideally in a comparable role
- Some experience in managing a team
- Experience with internal risk or control frameworks beneficial
- Legal and project management experience beneficial
- Proficiency in English and German
- Confident and capable of strong stakeholder management across all levels
- Ability to take ownership of tasks and drive to completion
- Proactive, problem solver and team player
Job Opening ID