For the Technology Business Controls department in our company State Street Bank International GmbH in Munich we are looking for an IT Risk Analyst (m/f) – Job ID R-588442.
The IT Risk Analyst position is an important role within the Technology Business Controls strategy to support and mature IT compliance and risk capabilities. The primary focus of this role is to support EMEA regulatory driven activities such as assessments, examinations, reporting and issues management.
The position works with IT risk and control stakeholders and key regulatory management players throughout the organization. The role will also interact with senior and executive management within the GTS (Global Technology Services) organization, as well as business unit and regulatory agency contacts as required.
- Assist and lead in the execution of regulatory assessments, questionnaires, and examinations, including identification of gaps for issues management
- Foster and maintain an understanding of the organization and division of functions and responsibilities within the GTS organization
- Ensure all activities and duties are carried out in full compliance with regulatory requirements and the company’s operational risk framework, policies, and standards.
- Play a lead role in the execution of the GTS Publication Process, including reviewing materials for inconsistencies, coordinating reviews and approvals of senior and executive management, and managing relationships with key stakeholders
- Manage issues with guidance from senior staff and consult with senior staff where clarification or exception to policy may be required
- Assist with the identification and effective implementation of improvements to the processes operated by Technology Business Controls
- Prepare executive summaries and reporting as directed to support regulatory interactions or internal forums
- Provide support on other compliance, risk, and advisory related projects and initiatives within Technology Business Controls as required
Education, Experience and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum 4 years of experience in IT risk management, audit, and/or compliance
- Knowledge of industry risk and control frameworks (e.g. COSO, COBIT, NIST, ISO) would be beneficial
- Proficiency in German and English written and spoken
- Project management and operational planning skills would be beneficial
- Highly organized with an attention to detail and analytical skills
- Proven interpersonal communication skill and negotiation skills
Job Opening ID