For the EMEA IT PMO department in our company State Street Bank International GmbH in Munich we are looking for an IT Project Management Office (PMO) Lead (m/f) – Job ID R-575045.
The EMEA IT PMO and Reporting Centre of Excellence are responsible for delivering Technology Service reports , Project reporting and Executive Management Presentations which provide insight to Executives and other senior members of our business. We deliver a diverse range of weekly, monthly, quarterly and ad hoc executive level reports and presentations in a timely, accurate and value adding manner – supporting our senior stakeholders with their decision making, their communication and presentation of performance.
Reporting to the EMEA PMO Manager, the role of the PMO Lead is to facilitate the development and on-going management of a regional transformational Programme, ensuring senior management decisions lead to fulfilment of strategic objectives, and to be responsible for leading governance and assurance across the Programme.
As the Executive Reporting lead you will support the production of reporting and analysis of several high profile technology portfolio deliverables, including the following which are provided to the EMEA CEO, COO and CIO, as well as their direct reports: Technology performance and service analysis; Committee and Board Reporting, and EMEA Portfolio Governance Reports. In addition, you will be responsible for the design, development and maintenance of Management Information and Analysis frameworks and will support the team with a variety of ad hoc reporting, presentation and analysis tasks.
To be successful in the role you will have experience of producing regular and ad hoc Management Information; be able to efficiently and proactively support the team; possess strong and adaptable Excel and PowerPoint skills; be familiar with CA PPM and PMO methodologies building robust and reliable reporting frameworks; recognise the importance of controlled reporting environments; work under pressure whilst maintaining accuracy.
- Governance Meetings Manage governance meetings and associated collation and presentation of meeting material for the Programme, translating complex information to enable informed decision making.
- Assurance Work with the PMO Manager to establish health checks and deep dives, ensuring projects are delivering to the agreed time, cost, and quality, and continue to meet overall strategic objectives.
- Reporting Ensure all projects in the programme are appropriately reported to enable timely & high quality submissions to senior stakeholders for portfolio reporting.
- Strategic Alignment Ensure the projects within the programme add value to State Street and contribute towards the strategic objectives.
- Escalation Escalate areas of governance deviation to the PMO Manager and Programme Director with recommendations for remediation.
- Governance Work with key stakeholders to ensure there is a consistent method for sanctioning projects within the Programme.
- Centre of Excellence Work with the PMO Manager to enhance the Centre of Excellence by providing tools, templates and best practice guidance/coaching to the project management community
- RAID Management Identify, own and manage programme risks, issues and dependencies in accordance with the State Street risk framework.
- Planning Facilitate regular programme reviews and ensure the programme plan is maintained, providing a real-time, comprehensive and prioritised view of relevant programmes/projects.
- Benefits Establish benefits planning and forecasting across the programme and identify gaps, overlaps and conflicts to help eliminate double counting in the benefits realisation plans of individual programmes and projects.
- Scenario planning Work with key stakeholders to undertake “scenario” and “what-if” analysis of the various delivery options within the programme.
Education, Experience and Skills
- Proven experience in a Programme Management or PMO Lead role
- Working knowledge of MS Office, Project and other standard corprorate systems and processes
- Outstanding organizational and leadership abilities
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent written communication and reporting skills
- A Project Management qualification is an advantage
- Display a culture of individual ownership of tasks to embed a clear sense of accountability when performing the role
- Ensure that the highest level of the Code of Conduct is displayed in your behaviour
- Provide appropriate management information as required to support business unit decision making
- Support the ‘Risk Excellence’ culture within the organisation
- Adhere to limits of delegation and escalation procedures required by your manager so that you comply with internal policies and external regulations
Job Opening ID