The Fund Accountant is responsible for performing a range of accounting responsibilities completed in order to maintain and report on a series of fund accounts as required by regulations and our service level agreements with our clients. They performed activities like NAV oversight reporting reconciliation journal ledger posting and client interaction
Custodian provides fully integrated trade settlement and safekeeping services that help our customers execute and monitor complicated global investment strategies. They perform activities like cash reporting processing and reconciliation trade processing and settlements share reconciliation and Client Management.
Financial reporting administrator is responsible for the preparation of the several Statements the Investment Portfolio’s and the notes to the accounts and other ancillary pages. He will also be responsible for the preparation of Client Specific Monthly Reports and any ad hoc reconciliation. As part of their role he should support full collaboration between Financial Reporting and the Fund Group and all actions must be considered as part of this overall goal.
Investment Restriction Controller (Compliance)
The investment restriction controller monitors day-to-day fund compliance under the supervision of the Fund compliance manager and ensures that breaches are reported to clients and management promptly and accurately. The investment restrictions controller also develops client relationships from the Fund Compliance perspective. A key responsibility of them is to ensure that a clear audit trail is documented at all stages of the breach reporting process.
The Tax Analyst (TA) is mainly responsible for day to day tax administration of investment funds and that tax treatments are correctly applied. The calculation of the Luxembourg subscription tax and the value added tax is also part of the responsibilities of the TA. The TA is responsible for tasks such as funds’ tax certifications and documentation requirements for reduction at source reclaims process and all queries related to taxes between fund groups and clients
The management of the Oversight team information flow in particular review and allocation of all incoming emails to the team client/project owners
The maintenance of oversight team UCITS and AIFs fund database according to related business announcements (new funds liquidation mergers etc.)
Support the team in oversight of AIFs and UCITS
The assistance to the team overall administrative tasks such as:
- follow up on missing / renewal of client documentation such as Operating memorandums contracts financial statements Due Diligence questionnaires etc.
- coordination of specific management requests to the oversight team
- set up and follow up of conference calls agendas
- overview and follow up of team deadlines related to projects
- Analyze the output of the reconciliations for specific instruments such as OTC Derivatives ETD cash stock
- Make a risk assessment to identify risky items that require to be investigated further and that require escalation
- NAV calculation
- Review procedures in place to calculate the NAV and understand the drivers of the NAV calculation
- Review income distribution calculations
- Ensure that the receivable and payable accounts linked to shareholder activity are in good order
- Trade settlement income and cash
- Risk assessment of trades cash and income not timely settled/received
- Investment Restriction Compliance: review if a breach requires escalation
- Transfer Agency: understand the risk items linked to the transfer agency activity
- Due diligence: assist the team with collecting and reviewing due diligence questionnaires for clients transfer agencies
- Document collection : understand and review the legal documents linked to the activity of a mutual fund : ISDA CSA due diligence questionnaires
- A self-starter you will be responsible for delivering quality client service at all times whilst solving complex problems and providing assistance to fellow team members.
- Strong interest in building a career in finance
- Strong attention to detail and deadline driven
- Ability to question processes and be analytical with a very high degree of accuracy in all work completed.
- Experience in the financial industry is preferred but not essential.
- Hold a Bachelor or equivalent /or be embarking on a professional banking/financial services qualification
- Good computer skills (MS Office: Excel Word and Outlook.
- Fluent in English (written and oral) other European languages are advantageous.
Job Opening ID