For the Legal department in our company State Street Bank International GmbH in Frankfurt (Solmsstraße) we are looking for an EMEA Regulatory Counsel (m/f) – Job ID 141755.
- Advising corporate functions and senior management on legal and regulatory requirements on a broad spectrum of issues including prudential regulation, conduct rules, outsourcing, AML, recovery & resolution planning, corporate law, etc.
- Providing legal advice and coordinating EMEA Legal function input on global and regional projects (supporting infrastructure and specific product projects)
- Reviewing corporate policies and procedures to comply with local legal and regulatory requirements and assist business units and corporate functions with their implementation and the setting up of local policies and procedures
- Corporate and regulatory review of new products and business proposals
- Assisting the Compliance function with regulatory reforms tracking on EU and national regulatory reforms in EMEA countries where State Street is operating which includes own research and advice as well as the coordination of external counsel
Education, Experience and Skills
- Completed EU member state legal qualification
- Several years of post-qualification experience at an international law firm and/or financial services organization
- Specialist expertise in regulations applicable to the financial services sector within the broader European law framework
- Proficiency in German and English
- Strong analytical and solid time management skills, able to prioritize
- Very good communication and interpersonal skills as well as willingness to develop core competencies in regulatory matters
Job Opening ID