For the Enterprise Risk Management department in our company State Street Bank International GmbH in Munich we are looking for a Risk Analyst Governance (m/f) – Job ID R-593065.
- Performing assessments of the Risk Appetite of the Bank, model and critical tool management and other first line of defence responsibilities and maintaining consistency across the risk policy framework
- Developing guidelines and procedures, e.g. for business risk, reputational risk, concentration risk
- Acting as lead to collect inputs from Credit Risk, Global Treasury Risk Management, and Regulatory Reporting related to Risk Committee reporting and the Supervisory Board Risk Committee.
- Providing oversight to and management of the team in Poland in regular contributions to the MIS reporting
- Acting as project manager for annual processes including annual disclosure and GBB reports, year end audit, MaRisk updates as well as handling requests from the CRO
- Updating the documents including policies, procedures, technical documents, the Risk Appetite Framework, and the Risk Statement
Education, Experience and Skills
- Successfully completed Bachelor and/or Master degree in Business Administration, Economics or related field
- Experience in a financial institution, ideally in a risk controlling or risk management function
- Knowledge of European and German regulation is a plus
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English as well as German
- Willingness to work in an international, fast-paced, and high-energy level environment
Job Opening ID