Reporting Analyst (m/f/d)
Fidor Bank (Fidor) is a pioneering German Digital Bank based in Munich and Berlin. It was established in 2010 with a focus on providing innovative technologically enabled banking services. The bank’s current sole shareholder, Groupe BPCE of France, has agreed the sale of Fidor to Ripplewood Holdings LLC (Ripplewood). Ripplewood is a leading financial sector specialist investor, based in the USA with a 25-year track record of successful investments across the globe. This transaction is expected to close during 2021..
Fidor’s current business is focussed on providing a fully digital banking experience to retail and SME customers in Germany. In addition, the bank has a strong market position in providing payment and transaction services to leading payment services providers and digital asset market participants.
With the guidance and support of Ripplewood, Fidor is launching a new strategic plan which aims to reposition the bank as a leading partner for digital asset market participants and Fintech firms across Europe. The key product capabilities of the bank would encompass the entire spectrum of banking services including payments, lending, and savings to both individuals and SME customers.
- Within Fidor Bank Data Analytics, you set up reports and drive the visualization of our data
- Deliver high quality accurate reporting and analytics to understand the data and help to create value for the whole bank
- Concept, design, create, implement, maintain and publish standardized reports into dashboards (Tableau) for business units and board members to make data accessible and usage democratic
- Restructure and expand the existing reporting platform (Tableau Online) and prioritize with the Data lead
- Document, automate, and standardize reporting process from data preparation, data quality control until delivery
- Support ad hoc analysis and ad hoc reporting for business units
- Integrate and connect new data sources into the reporting platform and existing IT-landscape
- Coach and drive business teams to think and use data in a self-service manner
- Degree in mathematics, quantitative methods, computer science, engineering, finance or equivalent quantitative field
- At least 3 years of experience in reporting, data analytics, data engineering or business intelligence, preferable in FinTechs, Finance or Banking related industries
- Intermediate to advanced experience in using different DBMS (Informix and MySQL), generating scripts and SQL statements
- Experience in building structured but interactive visualizations and data story telling
- Experience with the Tableau Stack such as Tableau Desktop and Tableau Online and Tableau Bridge Server, Certificates as an add on (e.g. Qualified Associate, Certified Professional)
- Knowledge in data modeling (star schema/ snowflake), classic Business intelligence topics and data warehouse concepts as well as modern Data & Analytics Platforms
- Knowledge of R, Python, Unix, Spark, big data technologies appreciated
- Strong problem-solving skills and excellent attention to details with an analytical mindset
- Good communication skills in English, German as a plus
- Exciting tasks in an innovative fintech company
- High influence on the organization of own work processes
- Outstanding development opportunities for personal further education
- Above-average, performance-adjusted compensation and targeted bonuses
- Modern app for lunch refund of up to 97,50 EUR per month
- FlexTime system for flexible working hours and independent scheduling
- Independent mobile work for more flexibility
- 30 days of paid annual leave
- Fidor Team Spirit – employee events, goal-oriented success strategies, shared visions and plans
- Transportation allowance for permanent employees
- Table soccer, fresh fruit, coffee and more
- Office located near the city center
If you think you are up to the challenge, we look forward to receiving your online application with your complete documents and your salary requirement.
Über Fidor Bank AG
Die FIDOR Bank AG ist eine in Deutschland lizensierte internet-basierte Direktbank sowie eine B2B-Bank für innovative Banking und Community Software-Lösungen. Privat- wie Geschäftskunden nutzen das Fidor Smart Girokonto mit seinen klassischen und innovativen Finanz-Apps als Erstbank-Verbindung. B2B-Partner der Bank profitieren über die Banking Middleware Fidor OS von neuartigen Funktionalitäten sowie eine Community Lösung für eine digital affine weltweite Zielgruppe. Die Refinanzierung von B2C und B2B Forderungen für Fintech Firmen und SME Factoring sind ein weiterer Schwerpunkt.
Die international mehrfach ausgezeichnete FIDOR Bank AG bietet ihre Angebote derzeit in Deutschland und UK an und baut ihr internationales Angebot weiter konsequent aus. Unter dem Motto „Mach diese Bank zu Deiner Bank“ bietet die Fidor Bank über eine Reihe von APIs einen einfachen und automatisierten Zugriff auf das Konto. Vor allen Dingen Geschäftskunden erkennen die Vorzüge dieser Vorgehensweise.