Mambu is the SaaS banking engine powering innovative loan and deposit products, the lean alternative to cumbersome core banking systems. Helping clients to successfully start up business ventures, transform existing operations, launch new products and expand into new markets. Mambu provides financial institutions of all sizes with the agility to rapidly design, launch, service and scale their banking and lending portfolio.
We believe that a great company is built on great people. We are proud to have brought together incredibly bright minds to help make financial services ready for the 21st century. Our clients understand what it takes to succeed in a fully digital world and our team is a trusted partner in their endeavours.
To continue our success story we are looking for a skilled and enthusiastic Technical Writer to own all the customer-specific product documentation and be part of our rapidly growing team here in Berlin.
What you’ll be working on:
- Creating and maintaining public documentation that will ensure that any users can start using Mambu with little or no support involvement
- Creating and maintaining vocabulary and ubiquitous language of the product domain
- Creating guidelines on documentation style and writing principles for others to follow
- Establishing documentation authoring principles and tools
- Reviewing and providing feedback on API Documentation
You need to have:
- Proven experience in technical writing or similar roles
- Good understanding of Financial Services domain and vocabulary
- Curiosity and excitement about innovation in Financial Services and Technology
- Sufficient technical background to understand software development practices, integrations and application to application interaction
- Excellent written English (native level)
- Experience working with document authoring technologies, based on DocBook or similar
It would be great if you also had:
- Product Owner / Business Analyst background
- Technical education or background
- Understanding of RESTful APIs
- Working experience in Core Banking / Financial Technology (FinTech) Company
- Working experience in a Product-centric organisation
- Additional education in philology or linguistic disciplines
- Mambu has over 180 live deployments, helping to revolutionise financial services in more than 45 countries globally, and we’re just getting started.
- Our clients include FinTech innovators, traditional banks, business and consumer lenders as well as P2P platforms who are all looking to grow and scale.
- We understand nothing ensures our customers‘ success more than a happy team, so Mambu is built on a culture of trust and a sense of ownership in everything we do.
- Mambu proactively takes the initiative to improve the industry for the better.
If you are thrilled by the opportunity to join our multi-national team on its unique mission – we need to talk and will be excited to hear from you.