Mambu is the SaaS banking engine powering innovative loan and deposit products, the lean alternative to cumbersome core banking systems. Helping clients to successfully start up business ventures, transform existing operations, launch new products and expand into new markets. Mambu provides financial institutions of all sizes with the agility to rapidly design, launch, service and scale their banking and lending portfolio.
We believe that a great company is built on great people. We are proud to have brought together incredibly bright minds to help make financial services ready for the 21st century. Our clients understand what it takes to succeed in a fully digital world and our team is a trusted partner in their endeavours.
To continue our success story we are looking for an enthusiastic System Administrator to be part of our growing team in Berlin.
As a System Administrator, you’ll be responsible for the maintenance and support of all our internal systems, from network to hardware and accessories.
What you’ll be working on:
- Ensuring the Wifi stability, performance and coverage
- Maintaining and troubleshooting routers, firewalls, switches and cabling
- Setting up site-to-site VPN and maintenance
- Supporting macOS users
- Creating and deactivating accounts for services offered by internal IT
- Setting up assistance for macOS and standard software
- Running initial IT security trainings
- Maintaining and troubleshooting of printers, scanners, mobile phones, head-sets, keyboards, mouse, monitors, conference speakers/mics/cameras, projectors, TV, Apple TV, adapters, etc.
- Maintaining, troubleshooting, managing licenses, doing cost controlling and internal helpdesk for services offered by internal IT
- Setting up, maintaining and continuously improving the company’s Dashboard
- Reviewing the IT security and data privacy for newly requested and already in use hardware, software and services
- Internal IT projects such as SSO integration, connecting SaaS tools for information exchange, RADIUS server installation, client VPN, etc.
You need to have:
- General IT knowledge on both hardware and software
- Experience / knowledge in network technology proved by a network certification such as CISCO’s
- Experience in internal IT help desk and in network administration
- Excellent writing and oral communication skills in English
- User support mindset and ability to communicate technical complex topics in simple and easy to understand words
It would be great if you also had:
- Writing and oral communication skills in german
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Knowledge of a scripting language
- Mambu has over 180 live deployments, helping to revolutionise financial services in more than 45 countries globally, and we’re just getting started.
- Our clients include FinTech innovators, traditional banks, business and consumer lenders as well as P2P platforms who are all looking to grow and scale.
- We understand nothing ensures our customers‘ success more than a happy team, so Mambu is built on a culture of trust and a sense of ownership in everything we do.
- Mambu proactively takes the initiative to improve the industry for the better.
If you are thrilled by the opportunity to join our multinational team on its unique mission – we need to talk and will be excited to hear from you!