Mambu is the SaaS banking engine powering innovative loan and deposit products, the lean alternative to cumbersome core banking systems. Helping clients to successfully start up business ventures, transform existing operations, launch new products and expand into new markets. Mambu provides financial institutions of all sizes with the agility to rapidly design, launch, service and scale their banking and lending portfolio.
We believe that a great company is built on great people. We are proud to have brought together incredibly bright minds to help make financial services ready for the 21st century. Our clients understand what it takes to succeed in a fully digital world and our team is a trusted partner in their endeavours.
We are looking for a passionate, skilled and enthusiastic System Administrator to join our team. As a System Administrator, you’ll be responsible for the maintenance and support of all our internal systems, from network to hardware and accessories. We have an exciting roadmap of new features and technical challenges ahead and need someone with the skills and experience to keep up with our fast-paced environment.
Ensure that employees are happy with their IT by:
- responding to IT support inquiries;
- ensuring that computers are ready for work on first day;
- having the Accounts for IT systems setup before the first day;
- administrating development tools, including accounts management, installations and troubleshooting;
- ensuring that personal hardware works when needed;
- checking shared IT infrastructure (e.g. meeting room equipment) and services (e.g. network and internet) and make sure they work correctly.
Secure Internal IT operations by:
- ensuring secure and fast IT off-boardings;
- acting as a local Information Security Officer for ISO 27001 compliance in Iasi office (if interested).
Support teams to be productive through automation of processes and integration of services by:
- consulting other teams on how IT can help to automate repetitive tasks;
- integrating services used by different teams to ease information sharing;
- proactively improving shared IT infrastructure to support other teams needs.
You need to have:
- Good general IT knowledge on both hardware and software;
- Network technology knowledge (e.g. proven by CISCO network certification);
- Information security interest and foundation knowledge;
- Analytical, detail oriented and creative problem solving skills;
- Proactive mindset and drive to find and address root causes;
- Ability to work individually and as part of a team;
- Good organizational and communication skills;
- Perfect written and verbal communication skills in English;
Nice to have:
- ISO 27001 Implementation Knowledge (e.g. ISO 27001 Lead Implementer certification);
- Internal Auditor Experience (e.g. ISO 27001 Internal Auditor certification).
- Experience with macOS (e.g. user support, troubleshooting);
- Experience with AWS (e.g. hosting applications, IAM);
- Experience with scripting languages to automate repetitive tasks (e.g. bash, python);
- Interest in data privacy and protection;
- Interest in giving regular security and data privacy trainings.
This position is full-time for our office in Iasi.
Compensation and benefits:
- Competitive salary;
- Flexible working hours;
- Pre-paid parking ticket at Palas/Moldova Center;
- Monthly bus pass (new starting 2018);
- Monthly digital meal tickets;
- Private Health Insurance;
- 21 days of holiday and summer schedule;
- Therapeutic massage (new starting 2018);
- Sports package (new starting 2018);
- Eye glasses vouchers (new starting 2018);
- Fruits, coffee, tea, sweets, popcorn machine and many others;
- Standup Desk in a very modern office and access to the best logistics;
- Professional career growth by providing access to trainings and conferences.
Mambu has over 180 live deployments, helping to revolutionise financial services in more than 45 countries globally, and we’re just getting started.
Our clients include FinTech innovators, traditional banks, business and consumer lenders as well as P2P platforms who are all looking to grow and scale.
We understand nothing ensures our customers‘ success more than a happy team, so Mambu is built on a culture of trust and a sense of ownership in everything we do.
Mambu proactively takes the initiative to improve the industry for the better.