Mambu is the SaaS banking engine powering innovative loan and deposit products, the lean alternative to cumbersome core banking systems. Helping clients to successfully start up business ventures, transform existing operations, launch new products and expand into new markets. Mambu provides financial institutions of all sizes with the agility to rapidly design, launch, service and scale their banking and lending portfolio.
We believe that a great company is built on great people. We are proud to have brought together incredibly bright minds to help make financial services ready for the 21st century. Our clients understand what it takes to succeed in a fully digital world and our team is a trusted partner in their endeavours.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, skilled and detailed-oriented Software Development Engineer in Test to be responsible for ensuring that we’re delivering beautiful, well-tested and bug-free software to our banking partners all around the world. The person filling this position must be hands-on, proactive, self-motivated, and passionate about their work. Creative thinking, a quick mind and a keen eye towards quality are key factors to success in this role.
- Design, develop, improve and maintain the automated test frameworks and test suites
- Build and execute automated tests through continuous deployment systems
- Be responsible for the overall functional quality of new versions of software being released
- Assure the automated testing of all issues the development team implements. Check for completeness and correctness
- Report on testing progress and metrics
- Define and promote good practices for automated testing
- Evaluate potential risk of functionality and business changes
You need to have:
- Good knowledge of OOP concepts and experience with an OOP programming language (Java or similar)
- Problem solving skills, design patterns and basic algorithms knowledge
- Experience in developing automated tests via different frameworks (JUnit, TestNG etc.)
- Good databases and SQL knowledge
- A hands-on approach, proactiveness, self-motivation and passion about your work
- A sharp eye for details and ability to self-organize and prioritize your workload
- Superb verbal and written communication skills in English: clear and concise
- A nice personality, open minded and quick-learner always looking for self-improvement
- Be open to knowledge sharing
We hope you have:
- Professional experience with an UI automated testing tool (Selenium or other)
- Professional experience with a backend (services) testing tool (e.g. REST Assured)
- Experience with scalability, security and web services testing (preferably REST)
- Knowledge of a scripting and/or command language would be a plus (e.g. Shell/Bash)
- Familiarity with JMeter, Postman, Firebug, XPath, IDEs
- Experience with BDD (JBehave/Cucumber or similar)
- Experience in working with Cloud Systems (preferably AWS)
- Experience working in Agile system
- An eye for good interface design, layout and usability
- Familiarity with basic financial terminology and accounting methodology
- IT related faculty
Compensation and benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours
- Pre-paid parking ticket at Palas/Moldova Center
- Monthly bus pass (new starting 2018)
- Monthly digital meal tickets
- Private Health Insurance
- 21 days of holiday and summer schedule
- Therapeutic massage (new starting 2018)
- Sports package (new starting 2018)
- Eye glasses vouchers (new starting 2018)
- Fruits, coffee, tea, sweets, popcorn machine and many others
- Standup Desk in a very modern office and access to the best logistics
- Professional career growth by providing access to trainings and conferences
This position is full-time for our office in Iasi, Romania.
- Mambu has over 180 live deployments, helping to revolutionise financial services in more than 45 countries globally, and we’re just getting started.
- Our clients include FinTech innovators, traditional banks, business and consumer lenders as well as P2P platforms who are all looking to grow and scale.
- We understand nothing ensures our customers‘ success more than a happy team, so Mambu is built on a culture of trust and a sense of ownership in everything we do.
- Mambu proactively takes the initiative to improve the industry for the better.