Mambu is the SaaS banking engine powering innovative loan and deposit products, the lean alternative to cumbersome core banking systems. Helping clients to successfully start up business ventures, transform existing operations, launch new products and expand into new markets. Mambu provides financial institutions of all sizes with the agility to rapidly design, launch, service and scale their banking and lending portfolio.
We believe that a great company is built on great people. We are proud to have brought together incredibly bright minds to help make financial services ready for the 21st century. Our clients understand what it takes to succeed in a fully digital world and our team is a trusted partner in their endeavours.
To continue our success story we are looking for a passionate IT Recruiter for helping our team in Iasi grow. As a Recruitment Specialist, you’ll be the main point of contact for our candidates and will work closely with HR and Hiring Management team for correctly implement and improve the recruitment process.
We have a professional work atmosphere and an exciting roadmap of operational improvements and need someone with the skills and experience to contribute to and keep up with our fast-paced environment.
- Act as a point of contact between the candidates and Mambu hiring managers
- Work with the hiring team for creating and executing search strategies and creative recruitment solutions
- Schedule phone screens, conduct HR interviews and reference checks
- Advertise vacancies on all relevant job-boards and social media platforms
- Manage candidates’ expectations and ensure timely and constructive feedback
- Be responsible for constant strategic improvement of our recruitment processes
- Constantly update our recruitment database and create regular recruitment reports
- Represent the company at various recruitment fairs and events
- Work within an international recruitment team
You need to have:
- At least 4 years of recruitment experience, preferably in IT
- Deep understanding of the IT environment and terminology
- Solid network within the IT industry
- Strong communication, organizational and problem-solving skills
- The capacity to juggle many different types of tasks with graceful prioritization
- Pro-active, detail oriented, creative and team-player attitude
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English
Nice to have:
- University or Master Degree in Psychology, HR or other related area
- Practical experience in a recruitment agency
Compensation and benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours
- Pre-paid parking ticket at Palas/Moldova Center
- Monthly bus pass (new starting 2018)
- Monthly digital meal tickets
- Private Health Insurance
- 21 days of holiday and summer schedule
- Therapeutic massage (new starting 2018)
- Sports package (new starting 2018)
- Eye glasses vouchers (new starting 2018)
- Fruits, coffee, tea, sweets, popcorn machine and many others
- Standup Desk in a very modern office and access to the best logistics
- Professional career growth by providing access to trainings and conferences
This position is full-time for our office in Iasi, Romania.
- Mambu has over 180 live deployments, helping to revolutionise financial services in more than 45 countries globally, and we’re just getting started.
- Our clients include FinTech innovators, traditional banks, business and consumer lenders as well as P2P platforms who are all looking to grow and scale.
- We understand nothing ensures our customers‘ success more than a happy team, so Mambu is built on a culture of trust and a sense of ownership in everything we do.
- Mambu proactively takes the initiative to improve the industry for the better.