Mambu is the SaaS banking engine powering innovative loan and deposit products, the lean alternative to cumbersome core banking systems. Helping clients to successfully start up business ventures, transform existing operations, launch new products and expand into new markets. Mambu provides financial institutions of all sizes with the agility to rapidly design, launch, service and scale their banking and lending portfolio.
We believe that a great company is built on great people. We are proud to have brought together incredibly bright minds to help make financial services ready for the 21st century. Our clients understand what it takes to succeed in a fully digital world and our team is a trusted partner in their endeavours.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, skilled and detailed-oriented Quality Assurance Engineer to be responsible for ensuring that we’re delivering beautiful, well-tested and bug-free software to our banking partners all around the world. The person filling this position must be hands-on, pro-active, self-motivated, and passionate about their work. Creative thinking, a quick mind and a keen eye towards quality are key factors to success in this role.
- Perform in-sprint manual testing with a focus on Functional and Usability testing
- Develop, maintain and execute script-based automation test cases
- Use various tools to gather crash logs, console output and screenshots
- Be responsible for the overall quality of new versions of software being released
- Lead the testing of all issues the development team implements for completeness and correctness
- Review requirements and designs for consistency
- Identify and raise bugs for issues found during either testing or production
- Assist support to help duplicate or diagnose any problems and defects
- Monitor overall team and software performance with metrics
You need to have:
- At least 3 years experience doing software quality assurance and testing web applications including applying testing methodologies
- Experience creating test plans, executing test cases, performing system testing, bug reporting
- Script and tool-based automation testing knowledge (JMeter, BDD, Postman etc.)
- A hands-on approach, proactiveness, self-motivation, and passion about your work
- A sharp eye for details and ability to self-organize and prioritize your workload
- Superb verbal and written communication skills in English: clear and concise
- A warm personality, open minded and quick-learner always looking for self-improvement
We hope you have:
- Strong familiarity with databases, SQL
- Experience with scalability, security, performance testing and web services testing
- Experience working in Agile (Scrum) teams
- Familiarity with basic financial terminology and accounting methods
Compensation and benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Meal tickets, free drinks and fruits
- 21 days of holiday and summer schedule
- Paid certifications
- Your brand new iMac
- A beautiful, bright, central office with ping-pong and foosball table
- Private health insurance
- Pre-paid parking at Palas or Moldova
This position is full-time for our office in Iasi, Romania.
- Mambu has over 180 live deployments, helping to revolutionise financial services in more than 45 countries globally, and we’re just getting started.
- Our clients include FinTech innovators, traditional banks, business and consumer lenders as well as P2P platforms who are all looking to grow and scale.
- We understand nothing ensures our customers‘ success more than a happy team, so Mambu is built on a culture of trust and a sense of ownership in everything we do.
- Mambu proactively takes the initiative to improve the industry for the better.