Mambu is the SaaS banking engine powering innovative loan and deposit products, the lean alternative to cumbersome core banking systems. Helping clients to successfully start up business ventures, transform existing operations, launch new products and expand into new markets. Mambu provides financial institutions of all sizes with the agility to rapidly design, launch, service and scale their banking and lending portfolio.
We believe that a great company is built on great people. We are proud to have brought together incredibly bright minds to help make financial services ready for the 21st century. Our clients understand what it takes to succeed in a fully digital world and our team is a trusted partner in their endeavours.
We are looking for a passionate, skilled and enthusiastic performance engineer to join our team that builds the latest features to be used by organizations around the world. As a Mambu Performance QA Engineer, you’ll be responsible of conducting accurate system testing over Performance aspects to ensure system reliability, capacity and scalability. We have an exciting roadmap of new features and technical challenges ahead and need someone with the skills and experience to keep up with our fast-paced environment.
- Ensure Mambu product matches agreed Performance requirements by:
- Creating business valid test scenarios, data and conditions
- Measuring execution times before and after functionality changes
- Analyzing test results and coordinate with Product Line teams for validating bug fixes from Performance perspective;
- Identifying non-optimal queries (also by using profilers), analyzing root causes and providing corrective actions;
- Identifying system performance limits and thresholds
- Preparing & running test scenarios based on client profiles
- Conduct Performance Regression testing by:
- Preparing, maintaining and running test plan for Performance Regression
- Executing Performance comparisons between different product/API versions
- Reporting results
- Periodically preparing & sharing summary of Performance related improvements with the team.
- Implement Infrastructure improvements by:
- Monitoring performance indicators (OS, servers, DB);
- Ensuring deploy & management for the load environments;
- Improving test data management;
- Evaluating necessary tools;
You need to have:
- Strong experience with application performance monitoring tools (JMeter / BlazeMeter etc);
- Proficiency in a scripting language like Bash, Python, etc;
- Strong understanding of non-functional factors (system properties) such as performance, failover, reliability, availability, scalability;
- Good understanding of Performance aspects like concurrency, latency, throughput, code profiling, query optimization;
- Experience with Database engines, SQL;
- Strong analysing of performance indicators outputs (logs, system metrics, charts)
- Strong communication, organizational, prioritization and problem-solving skills;
- Pro-active, detail oriented, creative and team-player attitude;
- Confidence & be an out-of-the-box thinker;
- Analytical profile & be a fast learner;
- Able to work with targets and deadlines;
Nice to have:
- Experience with Selenium;
- Cloud computing and AWS knowledge;
- Experience with application profiling tools;
- Agile experience;
- Financial domain knowledge.
Compensation and benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours
- Pre-paid parking ticket at Palas/Moldova Center
- Monthly bus pass (new starting 2018)
- Monthly digital meal tickets
- Private Health Insurance
- 21 days of holiday and summer schedule
- Therapeutic massage (new starting 2018)
- Sports package (new starting 2018)
- Eye glasses vouchers (new starting 2018)
- Fruits, coffee, tea, sweets, popcorn machine and many others
- Standup Desk in a very modern office and access to the best logistics
- Professional career growth by providing access to trainings and conferences
This position is full-time for our office in Iasi, Romania.
- Mambu has over 180 live deployments, helping to revolutionise financial services in more than 45 countries globally, and we’re just getting started.
- Our clients include FinTech innovators, traditional banks, business and consumer lenders as well as P2P platforms who are all looking to grow and scale.
- We understand nothing ensures our customers‘ success more than a happy team, so Mambu is built on a culture of trust and a sense of ownership in everything we do.
- Mambu proactively takes the initiative to improve the industry for the better.