Mambu is the SaaS banking engine powering innovative loan and deposit products, the lean alternative to cumbersome core banking systems. Helping clients to successfully start up business ventures, transform existing operations, launch new products and expand into new markets. Mambu provides financial institutions of all sizes with the agility to rapidly design, launch, service and scale their banking and lending portfolio.
We believe that a great company is built on great people. We are proud to have brought together incredibly bright minds to help make financial services ready for the 21st century. Our clients understand what it takes to succeed in a fully digital world and our team is a trusted partner in their endeavours.
To continue our success story we are looking for a passionate People Development Specialist who will develop and coordinate a smooth and efficient transition through all lifecycle in Mambu – from onboarding, to proficiency, to long term career development for each employee, accordingly to our culture, values, product strategy, team needs and individual professional aspirations.
We have a professional work atmosphere and an exciting roadmap of operational improvements and need someone with the skills and experience to contribute to and keep up with our fast-paced environment.
- Take over and ensure that the onboarding plan for all Mambuvians is efficiently and correctly implemented
- Organize and supervise the feedback and performance management process
- Work with the teams for coordinating and organizing internal training and knowledge sharing programs
- Act as a point of contact between our training providers and the training beneficiaries
- Make sure our career development process is according to our internal needs and constantly improved
- Centralize training expenses and reviews
- Own and administer training and development tools and portals
- Provide support to People Operations and Team leads to run reports and recommend best internal people development solutions based on past, current and market trends
- Be the main engager for people development best practices
- Work within an international people operations team
You need to have:
- Learning and development programs experience, preferably in an IT company
- Experience in working with career development processes
- Deep understanding of the environment, terminology and structure of an IT company
- Solid network within the learning and training national and international market
- Strong communication, organizational and problem-solving skills
- Capacity to juggle many different types of tasks with graceful prioritization
- Good planning skills
- Experience in working with learning management tools
- Pro-active, detail oriented, creative and team-player attitude
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English
Nice to have:
- University or Master Degree in Psychology, HR or other related area
- Practical experience in a training company
- Mambu has over 180 live deployments, helping to revolutionise financial services in more than 45 countries globally, and we’re just getting started.
- Our clients include FinTech innovators, traditional banks, business and consumer lenders as well as P2P platforms who are all looking to grow and scale.
- We understand nothing ensures our customers‘ success more than a happy team, so Mambu is built on a culture of trust and a sense of ownership in everything we do.
- Mambu proactively takes the initiative to improve the industry for the better.
If you are thrilled by the opportunity to join our multi-national team on its unique mission – we need to talk and will be excited to hear from you.