Mambu is the SaaS banking engine powering innovative loan and deposit products, the lean alternative to cumbersome core banking systems. Helping clients to successfully start up business ventures, transform existing operations, launch new products and expand into new markets. Mambu provides financial institutions of all sizes with the agility to rapidly design, launch, service and scale their banking and lending portfolio.
We believe that a great company is built on great people. We are proud to have brought together incredibly bright minds to help make financial services ready for the 21st century. Our clients understand what it takes to succeed in a fully digital world and our team is a trusted partner in their endeavours.
To continue our success story we are looking for an enthusiastic Office Manager for our headquarters in Berlin. As an Office Manager, you’ll ensure that the office continues providing a pleasant working environment and that all its operations keep running smoothly.
What you’ll be working on:
- Managing our front desk by welcoming our guests to the office
- Managing the back office which includes general office organization, ordering material, handling incoming and outgoing mail, etc.
- Providing administrative support to the CEO
- Managing the CEO’s schedule by planning and scheduling calls, meetings and events
- Managing other team members‘ professional trips, travel expense reports / control
- Interfacing with Finance, HR management and external stakeholders to ensure that all office related operations run efficiently
- Managing the occupancy of conference rooms
- Supporting the organization of meetings, workshops, conferences, and other team events
You need to have:
- Solid experience in office administration
- Outstanding time management, organizational and problem-solving skills
- Reliability, independence and sense of responsibility
- Ability to work in a fast-pace environment
- Capacity to efficiently juggle and prioritize different types of tasks
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both German and English
- High service orientation, organizational and coordination skills
It would be great if you also had:
- Experience in MS Office and cloud-based software applications
- Experience in negotiating contracts with different types of vendors
- Mambu has over 180 live deployments, helping to revolutionise financial services in more than 45 countries globally, and we’re just getting started.
- Our clients include FinTech innovators, traditional banks, business and consumer lenders as well as P2P platforms who are all looking to grow and scale.
- We understand nothing ensures our customers‘ success more than a happy team, so Mambu is built on a culture of trust and a sense of ownership in everything we do.
- Mambu proactively takes the initiative to improve the industry for the better.
If you are thrilled by the opportunity to join our multi-national team on its unique mission – we need to talk and will be excited to hear from you.