Mambu is the SaaS banking engine powering innovative loan and deposit products, the lean alternative to cumbersome core banking systems. Helping clients to successfully start up business ventures, transform existing operations, launch new products and expand into new markets. Mambu provides financial institutions of all sizes with the agility to rapidly design, launch, service and scale their banking and lending portfolio.
We believe that a great company is built on great people. We are proud to have brought together incredibly bright minds to help make financial services ready for the 21st century. Our clients understand what it takes to succeed in a fully digital world and our team is a trusted partner in their endeavours.
To continue our success story we are looking for a driven Junior Marketing Manager for our office in Berlin. As a Junior Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for end-to-end event marketing and support our growing Mambu marketing team in delivering multi-discipline campaigns, activities and tactics in multiple geographies.
What you’ll be working on:
- Researching and evaluating third party events for participation
- Researching and developing opportunities for co-branded proprietary events and joint participation in 3rd party events with strategic partners
- Holistic event management to maximise return on objectives (ROO), including managing all logistics, communications, collaborating with stakeholders (internal and external), managing post-event activities
- Event reporting and process documentation
- Enhancing Mambu’s brand and reputation by managing our participation in industry awards programs
- Contributing to and executing Mambu’s social media strategy
- Support the marketing team in the execution of campaigns and tactics across all marketing disciplines
- Executing marketing administration tasks and owning the associated processes and tools
- Supporting marketing data management and reporting in Salesforce and Hubspot
You need to have:
- Hands-on experience in event marketing
- Experience in and / or passion for financial services and technology
- Native level English
- Ability to set goals and work independently and collaboratively
- A problem-solver attitude and a curious mindset
- Great attention to detail and a will to work on occasionally repetitive tasks
It would be great if you also had:
- Spanish or Portuguese as second language
- Experience working with Salesforce, Hubspot or similar
- Experience with or enthusiasm to work with social media (LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter)
- Mambu has over 180 live deployments, helping to revolutionise financial services in more than 46 countries globally, and we’re just getting started.
- Our clients include FinTech innovators, traditional banks, business and consumer lenders as well as P2P platforms who are all looking to grow and scale.
- We understand nothing ensures our customers‘ success more than a happy team, so Mambu is built on a culture of trust and a sense of ownership in everything we do.
- Mambu proactively takes the initiative to improve the industry for the better.
If you are thrilled by the opportunity to join our multi-national team on its unique mission – we need to talk and will be excited to hear from you.