Mambu is the SaaS banking engine powering innovative loan and deposit products, the lean alternative to cumbersome core banking systems. Helping clients to successfully start up business ventures, transform existing operations, launch new products and expand into new markets. Mambu provides financial institutions of all sizes with the agility to rapidly design, launch, service and scale their banking and lending portfolio.
We believe that a great company is built on great people. We are proud to have brought together incredibly bright minds to help make financial services ready for the 21st century. Our clients understand what it takes to succeed in a fully digital world and our team is a trusted partner in their endeavours.
To continue our success story we are looking for a Head of Talent Acquisition to identify and hire top talent for our offices in Germany, Netherlands, Singapore, USA, UK and Romania. As a Head of Talent Acquisition you’ll build and own our global employer branding, define and lead the recruitment team globally and create exceptional hiring experiences for candidates and managers.
What you’ll be working on:
- Defining and leading the the entire sourcing and hiring process while improving the global recruiting strategy
- Creating the “Mambu” employer brand and developing the strategy for expanding its awareness and reputation in key markets
- Owning the coordination and leadership of the local recruitment teams including hiring and training of your recruiting team
- Planning and monitoring the hiring efforts, reviewing vacancies, selection processes, interviews, and operational processes
- Setting up and monitoring all recruiting KPIs as well as the success and outreach of the Employer Branding activities
- Maintaining relationships, negotiating contracts and monitoring the performance of external recruiters
- Acting as an advisor for all hiring managers and involved hiring team members
You need to have:
- Strong experience in operational recruitment for diverse positions (Sales, Marketing, Operations, Product Management, Tech)
- Excellent recruiting knowledge and proven track record in winning the best talents in a high-growth, demanding environment
- Experience in leading a team and working with various internal teams
- Direct sourcing expertise using a wide range of methods and approaches
- Extended knowledge in setting up and improving sourcing and recruiting strategies
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple searches and projects
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
It would be great if you also had:
- University or Master Degree in Psychology, HR or other related area
- Practical experience in a recruitment agency
- Mambu has over 180 live deployments, helping to revolutionise financial services in more than 45 countries globally, and we’re just getting started.
- Our clients include FinTech innovators, traditional banks, business and consumer lenders as well as P2P platforms who are all looking to grow and scale.
- We understand nothing ensures our customers‘ success more than a happy team, so Mambu is built on a culture of trust and a sense of ownership in everything we do.
- Mambu proactively takes the initiative to improve the industry for the better.
If you are thrilled by the opportunity to join our multi-national team on its unique mission – we need to talk and will be excited to hear from you.