Mambu is the SaaS banking engine powering innovative loan and deposit products, the lean alternative to cumbersome core banking systems. Helping clients to successfully start up business ventures, transform existing operations, launch new products and expand into new markets. Mambu provides financial institutions of all sizes with the agility to rapidly design, launch, service and scale their banking and lending portfolio.
We believe that a great company is built on great people. We are proud to have brought together incredibly bright minds to help make financial services ready for the 21st century. Our clients understand what it takes to succeed in a fully digital world and our team is a trusted partner in their endeavours.
To continue our success story we are looking for a self-motivated Software Engineer to help us extend and operate MyMambu. MyMambu is Mambu’s client self-service portal and data hub. It allows our clients and internal stakeholders to manage client contacts, invoices, roadmaps, production and test environments by integrating different services.
What you’ll be working on:
- Further developing on one of our products, make autonomous decision to further improve the roadmap
- Developing new features for MyMambu and improving existing ones to satisfy client and business needs
- Offering MyMambu as a stable solution including fixing issues that are reported by users or system alerts
- Offering support, training and documentation on the usage of MyMambu to ensure its efficient and effective use internally and by clients
- Releasing new MyMambu features and fixes, as well as an up-to-date and secure software stack on AWS
- Continuously improving agile practices, productivity of the team and technology to achieve high quality results
- Be part of self managed cross functional agile team
You need to have:
- Bachelors or higher in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related
- Good knowledge of Java core API with professional hands on experience
- Knowledge of Unit testing (e.g. JUnit, Mockito, TDD) and version control systems (e.g. Git)
- Analytical, detail oriented and creative problem solving skills
- Proactive mindset and drive to find and address root causes
- Positive and team player attitude
- Ability to work autonomously, both alone and with teams
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
It would be great if you also had:
- Experience with build, deployment and dependency management tools (e.g. Gradle, Maven, CI, CD)
- Knowledge of cloud computing
- Knowledge of HTML 5 markup and CSS 3 style sheet languages
- Experience with SQL and refactoring applications
- Knowledge of agile software development, information security and software architecture
- Mambu has over 180 live deployments, helping to revolutionise financial services in more than 45 countries globally, and we’re just getting started.
- Our clients include FinTech innovators, traditional banks, business and consumer lenders as well as P2P platforms who are all looking to grow and scale.
- We understand nothing ensures our customers‘ success more than a happy team, so Mambu is built on a culture of trust and a sense of ownership in everything we do.
- Mambu proactively takes the initiative to improve the industry for the better.
If you are thrilled by the opportunity to join our multinational team on its unique mission – we need to talk and will be excited to hear from you!