Mambu is the SaaS banking engine powering innovative loan and deposit products, the lean alternative to cumbersome core banking systems. Helping clients to successfully start up business ventures, transform existing operations, launch new products and expand into new markets. Mambu provides financial institutions of all sizes with the agility to rapidly design, launch, service and scale their banking and lending portfolio.
We believe that a great company is built on great people. We are proud to have brought together incredibly bright minds to help make financial services ready for the 21st century. Our clients understand what it takes to succeed in a fully digital world and our team is a trusted partner in their endeavours.
To continue our success story we are looking for an enthusiastic and passionate Senior Customer Support Manager to lead and inspire our support team in ensuring an outstanding customer service.
What you’ll be working on:
- Ensuring reliable and accurate controlling and reporting while maintaining a precise financial planning
- Identifying Group’s financial trends and risks
- Supporting the implementation of our global accounting system
- Implementing the Reporting and Planning system
- Owning the Group’s financials and KPIs, analysing and reporting them to management team and investors
- Managing the Group’s cash flow and financial planning for our seven legal entities
- Driving the digitalisation and automation of financial processes
- Maintaining and improving the Finance systems
- Becoming responsible for a small Controlling team in the future
You need to have:
- Strong experience in controlling within an international company
- Proven ability to build complex financial models in Excel and Controlling projects across several teams
- Capacity to maintain high accuracy while meeting deadlines
- Structured and analytical mindset to dive deep into complex controlling topics
- Flexibility and wish to support other team members on topics that might be outside your main scope of work
- Experience with accounting and ERP systems as well as BI/Controlling tools
- Excellent English skills
It would be great if you also had:
- Background in Economics or Business related field
Role specific benefits:
- Mambu is part of the multi billion dollar enterprise software market and you’ll learn the unique skill set needed to understand and run SaaS and subscription-based business models
- You’ll be supported and mentored by experienced managers and colleagues such as the CFO and Head of Accounting
- Our education budget will help you to grow further in your personal development
- Mambu has over 180 live deployments, helping to revolutionise financial services in more than 45 countries globally, and we’re just getting started.
- Our clients include FinTech innovators, traditional banks, business and consumer lenders as well as P2P platforms who are all looking to grow and scale.
- We understand nothing ensures our customers‘ success more than a happy team, so Mambu is built on a culture of trust and a sense of ownership in everything we do.
- Mambu proactively takes the initiative to improve the industry for the better.
If you are thrilled by the opportunity to join our multinational team on its unique mission – we need to talk and will be excited to hear from you!