Mambu is the SaaS banking engine powering innovative loan and deposit products, the lean alternative to cumbersome core banking systems. Helping clients to successfully start up business ventures, transform existing operations, launch new products and expand into new markets. Mambu provides financial institutions of all sizes with the agility to rapidly design, launch, service and scale their banking and lending portfolio.
We believe that a great company is built on great people. We are proud to have brought together incredibly bright minds to help make financial services ready for the 21st century. Our clients understand what it takes to succeed in a fully digital world and our team is a trusted partner in their endeavours.
To continue our success story we are looking for an enthusiastic and passionate Senior Customer Support Manager to lead and inspire our support team in ensuring an outstanding customer service.
What you’ll be working on:
- Supporting the accounting centralisation of the Mambu Group
- Supporting the implementation of our global accounting system
- Owning the bookkeeping (except payroll) for Mambu’s international entities
- Managing P&L and balance sheet of Mambu’s international entities
- Cooperating with local tax advisors for local financial statements and taxes
- Coordinating inter-company accounts
- Supporting the audit of the Group’s companies
- Increasing the efficiency Accounting and related processes
- Supporting other team members in tasks such as billing
- Implementing new tools and processes (e.g. PO-System or a company wide ERP solution) together with the team
- managing payment runs for all our legal entities and setup relevant inter-company transactions
You need to have:
- Strong experience in accounting, preferably within an international company
- Deep knowledge of local accounting standards
- Excellent skills in Excel and experience with an accounting software
- Excellent English and German skills (ability to understand German tax laws)
- Desire to work in a small team environment
It would be great if you also had:
- Background in Economics or Business related field with qualifying further education (e.g. Bilanzbuchhalter)
- Good knowledge of IFRS
Role specific benefits:
- You’ll be supported and mentored by experienced managers and colleagues such as the CFO and Head of Accounting
- Our education budget will help you to grow further in your personal development
- Mambu has over 180 live deployments, helping to revolutionise financial services in more than 45 countries globally, and we’re just getting started.
- Our clients include FinTech innovators, traditional banks, business and consumer lenders as well as P2P platforms who are all looking to grow and scale.
- We understand nothing ensures our customers‘ success more than a happy team, so Mambu is built on a culture of trust and a sense of ownership in everything we do.
- Mambu proactively takes the initiative to improve the industry for the better.
If you are thrilled by the opportunity to join our multinational team on its unique mission – we need to talk and will be excited to hear from you!