Mambu is the SaaS banking engine powering innovative loan and deposit products, the lean alternative to cumbersome core banking systems. Helping clients to successfully start up business ventures, transform existing operations, launch new products and expand into new markets. Mambu provides financial institutions of all sizes with the agility to rapidly design, launch, service and scale their banking and lending portfolio.
We believe that a great company is built on great people. We are proud to have brought together incredibly bright minds to help make financial services ready for the 21st century. Our clients understand what it takes to succeed in a fully digital world and our team is a trusted partner in their endeavours.
To continue our success story we are looking for an Integration Consultant to work with our Delivery team and our customers or partners in defining technical solutions to project components.
What you’ll be working on:
- Consulting developers on the usage of APIs during their development phases to ensure use of best practices, security and scalability of solutions
- Preparing requirements, designs and flow diagrams for custom logic built on top of Mambu or for applications integrated to Mambu
- Representing the capability of the Mambu APIs/Webhooks/Apps as inputs in defining requirements
- Overseeing and conducting functional testing, scenario definition and Q&A with our clients and partners
- Working closely with the delivery team to ensure project execution is on track
- Coordinating with the product team to identify enhancements and changes required to the platform to support projects
You need to have:
- Excellent ability to translate business requirements into functional technical requirements
- Deep understanding of web services, APIs, webhooks and performance implications of various solutions
- Ability to communicate requirements clearly, to mockup designs and communicate workflows
- Strong understanding of data models (SQL)
- Capacity to formalize requirements in UML sequence and flow diagrams
- Proven ability to document requirements and work with multiple stakeholders for review, approval and sign-off
- Strong project management skills and familiarity with working with Scrum and Kanban teams
It would be great if you also had:
- Basic knowledge with ERP/Accounting (debit/credit) systems
- Several years of experience working on IT projects in a technical capacity
- Experience in banking and finance field or ERP software
- Mambu has over 180 live deployments, helping to revolutionise financial services in more than 45 countries globally, and we’re just getting started.
- Our clients include FinTech innovators, traditional banks, business and consumer lenders as well as P2P platforms who are all looking to grow and scale.
- We understand nothing ensures our customers‘ success more than a happy team, so Mambu is built on a culture of trust and a sense of ownership in everything we do.
- Mambu proactively takes the initiative to improve the industry for the better.
If you are thrilled by the opportunity to join our multinational team on its unique mission – we need to talk and will be excited to hear from you!