Mambu is the SaaS banking engine powering innovative loan and deposit products, the lean alternative to cumbersome core banking systems. Helping clients to successfully start up business ventures, transform existing operations, launch new products and expand into new markets. Mambu provides financial institutions of all sizes with the agility to rapidly design, launch, service and scale their banking and lending portfolio.
We believe that a great company is built on great people. We are proud to have brought together incredibly bright minds to help make financial services ready for the 21st century. Our clients understand what it takes to succeed in a fully digital world and our team is a trusted partner in their endeavours.
To continue our success story we are looking for a passionate Human Resources Specialist who will ensure all HR related processes within Mambu run smoothly. You’re expected to impact the growth of Mambu by acting as a Business Partner to the different departments, and with that you will help pave the way for future success and a great culture.
What you’ll be working on:
- Competent support of all staff throughout the employee life cycle
- Work on personnel administration (ensuring complete documentation in the personnel files, preparation of contracts, reference letters etc.)
- Responsible for supporting visa, relocation, health insurance or tax related issues requested by the staff
- Ensuring new hire paperwork is completed and processed
- Supporting the on-boarding of new colleagues
- Managing pre-processing payroll for our dutch entity and point of contact to external payroll providers
- Taking care of regular carried out People-statistics (headcount, fluctuation etc.)
- Support event organization and office management
- Assistance in People-Projects (e.g. People Development, Compensation and Benefits)
You need to have:
- Very good knowledge of Dutch labor law and social security law
- Degree in HR or equivalent apprenticeship or relevant work experience
- Practical experience in HR in an international and fast growing company
- Strong communication, organizational and problem-solving skills
- The capacity to juggle many different types of tasks with graceful prioritization
- Fluency in Dutch and English
- Enthusiasm and passion to work in a team
- Process driven mindset, without loosing the „human touch“
- Mambu has over 180 live deployments, helping to revolutionise financial services in more than 45 countries globally, and we’re just getting started.
- Our clients include FinTech innovators, traditional banks, business and consumer lenders as well as P2P platforms who are all looking to grow and scale.
- We understand nothing ensures our customers‘ success more than a happy team, so Mambu is built on a culture of trust and a sense of ownership in everything we do.
- Mambu proactively takes the initiative to improve the industry for the better.
If you are thrilled by the opportunity to join our multinational team on its unique mission – we need to talk and will be excited to hear from you!