Mambu is the SaaS banking engine powering innovative loan and deposit products, the lean alternative to cumbersome core banking systems. Helping clients to successfully start up business ventures, transform existing operations, launch new products and expand into new markets. Mambu provides financial institutions of all sizes with the agility to rapidly design, launch, service and scale their banking and lending portfolio.
We believe that a great company is built on great people. We are proud to have brought together incredibly bright minds to help make financial services ready for the 21st century. Our clients understand what it takes to succeed in a fully digital world and our team is a trusted partner in their endeavours.
To continue our success story we are looking for a Financial Controller for our office in Berlin. As a Financial Controller, you’ll ensure the financial reporting and planning for the Group is accurate and efficiently managed.
What you’ll be working on:
- Running the month end investors reporting for the Group
- Overlooking the Group’s cash flow
- Managing the Group’s financial planning
- Maintaining and improving the existing controlling
- Implementing a Group’s consolidation system together with the Corporate Accountant
- Implementing a reporting and planning system
- Supporting the Corporate Accountant with Group consolidation
- Managing the global billing process
- Taking initiatives to increase accounting and reporting efficiency
You need to have:
- Sound controlling background
- Strong Excel and modelling skills
- Super user capabilities for Finance systems
- First experience in running Finance projects
- Structured and analytical mind
- Outstanding time management skills
- Team player mindset
It would be great if you also had:
- Deep accounting knowledge
- Experience with Lucanet
- Experience with Billing
- Native level German
- Mambu has over 180 live deployments, helping to revolutionise financial services in more than 45 countries globally, and we’re just getting started.
- Our clients include FinTech innovators, traditional banks, business and consumer lenders as well as P2P platforms who are all looking to grow and scale.
- We understand nothing ensures our customers‘ success more than a happy team, so Mambu is built on a culture of trust and a sense of ownership in everything we do.
- Mambu proactively takes the initiative to improve the industry for the better.
If you are thrilled by the opportunity to join our multi-national team on its unique mission – we need to talk and will be excited to hear from you.