Mambu is the SaaS banking engine powering innovative loan and deposit products, the lean alternative to cumbersome core banking systems. Helping clients to successfully start up business ventures, transform existing operations, launch new products and expand into new markets. Mambu provides financial institutions of all sizes with the agility to rapidly design, launch, service and scale their banking and lending portfolio.
We believe that a great company is built on great people. We are proud to have brought together incredibly bright minds to help make financial services ready for the 21st century. Our clients understand what it takes to succeed in a fully digital world and our team is a trusted partner in their endeavours.
We are looking for a passionate, skilled and enthusiastic cloud application operations engineer to join our team for the quest of assisting organizations around the world in using our web services. As an application engineer, you will proactively contribute to increasing the reliability of these services, in close collaborations with all Mambu teams. We have an exciting roadmap of new features and technical challenges ahead and need someone with the skills and experience to keep up with our fast-paced environment.
- Investigate technical problems, using all the tools and data needed
- Identify and communicate solutions to the other support levels and to our customers
- Interact with various departments from within Mambu in a collaborative manner
- Keep up to date with the architecture of a complex product which uses multiple external services
- Optimize daily tasks by the use of automation and internally created tools
- Assist organizations and our partners in migrating data from their current system to Mambu
- Contribute in constant improving of technical support flows
You need to have:
- Strong technical background on Java, SQL or web services
- Vast experience in working with bash, python or other scripting language
- Ability to explain complex information in simple, clear terms to a non-IT personnel
- An ability to assess each customer/employee’s IT knowledge levels
- Excellent ability to quickly get to the root of a problem, to see and analyze multiple solution
- Experience using monitoring/big-data tools like: Nagios, Splunk, Loggly
- Strong interest in understanding our banking product business logic
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills
We hope you have:
- Experience in working with AWS services
- Familiarity with basic financial terminology and accounting
- Experience with support ticketing system, including SLA management
Compensation and benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours
- Pre-paid parking ticket at Palas/Moldova Center
- Monthly bus pass (new starting 2018)
- Monthly digital meal tickets
- Private Health Insurance
- 21 days of holiday and summer schedule
- Therapeutic massage (new starting 2018)
- Sports package (new starting 2018)
- Eye glasses vouchers (new starting 2018)
- Fruits, coffee, tea, sweets, popcorn machine and many others
- Standup Desk in a very modern office and access to the best logistics
- Professional career growth by providing access to trainings and conferences
This position is full-time for our office in Iasi, Romania.
Mambu has over 180 live deployments, helping to revolutionize financial services in more than 45 countries globally, and we’re just getting started.
Our clients include FinTech innovators, traditional banks, business and consumer lenders as well as P2P platforms who are all looking to grow and scale.
We understand nothing ensures our customers‘ success more than a happy team, so Mambu is built on a culture of trust and a sense of ownership in everything we do.
Mambu proactively takes the initiative to improve the industry for the better.