BEWERBEN ALS Working Student Risk Management Special Products / Securitisations (m/f/d)
HypoVereinsbank – UniCredit Bank AG
Renate Kretzler, phone +49 89 378-48779, mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Working Students/ Interns/ Legal Trainees / Volunteers (GER)
Our department CRP10 is the sole CRO Competence Center for all Structured Finance-Special Products Transactions of UniCredit Group. Transactions/products include all types of Securitisations (Asset Backed Securitisations, Mortgage Backed Securitisations, Collateralized Loan Obligations, etc.), Structured Working Capital Solutions, Structured Credit Products, Structured Fonds Finance Transactions and many more.
Das erwartet dich bei uns
- Analyze data for our complex Special Products transactions including customer driven and public securitisations, structured working capital solutions and structured credit products.
- Support of the credit analysts with regard to credit applications and risk management processes.
- Assist the team members in internal and external reporting and monitoring tasks.
- Get an insight into the structuring and risk management of our Special Product transactions across a broad range of asset classes, industries and countries.
Das bringst du mit
- You major in: Business Administration, Economics or related areas with a special focus on Finance or engineering/computer science.
- IT Skills: MS Office with profound Excel knowledge.
- Affinity for numbers and quick, proactive learner
- Fluent in English and German, orally and in writing. Italian language beneficial but not a must.
- Goal-oriented and structured working conduct
- Excellent interpersonal skills – work well and cooperate with others (team player)
Das bieten wir dir
- #EnjoyNetworking – From day one, you will be part of a vibrant community and a great team that supports each other. In addition to your day-to-day job, numerous events await you where you can make contacts in all areas and divisions of the bank.
- #BeAppreciated – You are a full-fledged team member from the very beginning and worth every single cent to us. That is why we reward your commitment and impact with an attractive remuneration according to the collective banking wage agreement with an hourly wage of over €17 gross.
- #UnlockYourPotential – With us, you are guaranteed a steep learning curve. In your multifaceted work experience, you can supplement your theoretical knowledge from your studies with practical insights and thus find out where your passion lies.
- #ComeAndStay – For top working students, we have a retention program so that we can stay in touch after your studies and hopefully soon welcome you as a permanent employee.
- #JoinOurTeam – Our employees are the driving force behind our success and therefore our greatest asset. Because we are aware of our responsibility as an employer, we have once again been certified as Top Employer. Become part of our team!
- #LiveOurCulture – We don’t just accomplish our work, but experience and shape it together. As a real team, we communicate at eye level #CallMeByMyFirstName, value every opinion and are convinced that success is based on people empowerment.