BEWERBEN ALS Working Student for Anti-Financial-Crime (AFC) 2nd Level Controls & Risk Assessment (m/f/d)
HypoVereinsbank – UniCredit Bank AG
Anja Gottschall, Anja.Gottschall2@unicredit.de
Werkstudent:innen / Praktikant:innen / Rechtsreferendar:innen / Volontär:innen (DE)
Das erwartet dich bei uns
- Support in the execution of Second-Level Controls covering topics like KYC AML processes, fraudulent behaviors, Sanctions Monitoring, as well as execution of Risk Assessments
- Contribution in defining the control scope to create synergies between different regulatory requirements
- Being part in the identification of shortcomings, developing mitigation actions to mitigate risks and improve business processes as well as monitor their implementation
- International network and interaction with business, compliance and internal/external audit
- Support in the analysis of data and visualization resulting from AFC screening and monitoring processes
- Possibility to be part of international regulatory projects
Das bringst du mit
- University studies in business, finance, economics, financial mathematics or alike
- First practical experience in the banking area as well as basic understanding of regulatory framework on the financial market is an asset
- Knowledge in data management (e.g. data analytics, extractions, preparation) as well as basic understanding of coding languages preferred
- Keen perception and strong analytical skills
- Structured and goal-oriented working approach
- Team player and the ability to work self-reliant
- Experienced user of MS Office and good programming skills in Excel and MS Access
- Good English and German skills, both written and spoken
Das bieten wir dir
- #ComeAndStay – For top working students, we have a retention program so that we can stay in touch after your studies and hopefully soon welcome you as a permanent employee.
- #JoinOurTeam – Our employees are the driving force behind our success and therefore our greatest asset. Because we are aware of our responsibility as an employer, we have once again been certified as Top Employer. Become part of our team!
- #ThinkEuropean – We are not only one of the largest financial institutions in Germany, but as part of UniCredit we are also internationally active and successful. With us, you can expect a pan-European company with regional ties as well as stimulating career opportunities in the world’s most exciting cities.
- #ComeAsYouAre – We are committed to a fair and inclusive working environment. That is why we have signed the “Charta der Vielfalt”, are part of the Valuable 500 and support people with disabilities in the workplace. The UniCorns represent our LGBTQI+ colleagues, while through our Gender Diversity Program we ensure equal opportunities for everyone. Inclusion is a responsibility we recognize and embrace.
- #StayHappyAndHealthy – We care about your physical and mental health. Our psychosocial counseling, digital health weeks, vaccination campaigns and many other initiatives ensure that you go through your private and working life in a balanced way.
- #EnjoyCulture – Art and culture are an expression of human existence. With the exhibition platform in the HVB KunstCUBEs, we support aspiring young artists, while with the UniCredit Festspiel-Nacht and the Hypo-Kulturstiftung, we ensure that feelings, opinions, and criticism continue to find their place in society. Enjoy our discount offers in Munich, Milan, and Verona.