BEWERBEN ALS Working Student CIB Industry Specialist Team (m/f/d)
HypoVereinsbank – UniCredit Bank AG
Team Recruiting; Postfach: RecruitingYoungTalents@unicredit.de
Working Students/ Interns/ Legal Trainees / Volunteers (GER)
Die HypoVereinsbank ist Teil der UniCredit, einer paneuropäischen Geschäftsbank mit einem einzigartigen Angebot in Italien, Deutschland sowie Zentral- und Osteuropa. Unser Ziel ist es, die Gesellschaft dabei zu unterstützen sich weiterzuentwickeln, indem wir allen Beteiligten das Beste bieten und das Potenzial unserer Kund:innen sowie unserer Mitarbeiter:innen in ganz Europa zur Entfaltung bringen. Deshalb wurden wir bereits zum wiederholten Mal als europäischer Top Employer ausgezeichnet.
The Industry Team analyses properly the corporate client’s needs based on sector specifics and recommends custom made solutions using the whole (investment banking) product range of the bank.
Das erwartet dich bei uns
- Industry analysis partially based on sector statistics (using Excel)
- Update of company spreadsheets using Excel(P&L, Balance sheet, CF statement, etc.)
- Generation of Powerpoint presentations
- Main covered sectors: Automotive, Telecoms, Media, Technology
Das bringst du mit
- Study in Business Administration with specialization in Finance and Accounting
- Strong interest in equities and the capital market business
- Experience with Bloomberg desirable
- Interest in economic topics
- Good written and spoken German and English
- Comfortable using MS Office
- Ability to work in a team and strong communication skills
- Interest in a dynamic working environment
- Ability to work independently
- High affinity for numbers and keen perception
- Confident and friendly manner
Das bieten wir dir
- #EnjoyNetworking – From day one, you will be part of a vibrant community and a great team that supports each other. In addition to your day-to-day job, numerous events await you where you can make contacts in all areas and divisions of the bank.
- #UnlockYourPotential – With us, you are guaranteed a steep learning curve. In your multifaceted work experience, you can supplement your theoretical knowledge from your studies with practical insights and thus find out where your passion lies.
- #BeAppreciated – You are a full-fledged team member from the very beginning and worth every single cent to us. That is why we reward your commitment and impact with an attractive remuneration according to the collective banking wage agreement with an hourly wage of over €17 gross.
- #ComeAndStay – For top working students, we have a retention program so that we can stay in touch after your studies and hopefully soon welcome you as a permanent employee.
- #ThinkEuropean – We are not only one of the largest financial institutions in Germany, but as part of UniCredit we are also internationally active and successful. With us, you can expect a pan-European company with regional ties as well as stimulating career opportunities in the world’s most exciting cities.
- #StayHappyAndHealthy – We care about your physical and mental health. Our psychosocial counseling, digital health weeks, vaccination campaigns and many other initiatives ensure that you go through your private and working life in a balanced way.