Technical Analyst Cash Pooling (QTU) (m/f)
UniCredit Business Integrated Solutions (UBIS) is a legal entity of UniCredit. It provides services in the areas of information and communications technology (ICT), back office and middle office, real estate management, security management and procurement. UBIS ensures that the requirements of the bank and requests from external customers are attended to quickly and effectively
To support the expected growth of GTB business during the next years and also to enable the growing volumes the paltfrom will be enhanced during the next years.
The Cash Pooling platform is part of the area Cash Management which is taking care on all the corporate customers channels infrastructure of Unicredit Group.
The team is based in Munich in Germany and in Iasi in Romania. Our main customer in Unicredit Group is the Global Transaction Banking (GTB) division .
We are looking for a motivated Technical Analyst with a strong experience in steate-of-the-art IT technologies in Open Systems Technolgies. Your major task will be to take a leading role in the technical evolution of the Cash Polling Paltfrom as well as to manage the proper run of the paltform. Based on your technical knowledge you will work together with the team of internal and external IT experts. Another responsibility will be the quality assurance of the delivered Software packages.
• Master in Information Technology., Computer Sience or similar professional experience
• > 2 Years expereince in Payment processing/routing, e.g. formats, message types, routing
• General Banking knowledge
• COBOL/- DB2 Maintenance
• Basic Java knowledge is a plus
• knowledge in application life cycle management
• liaison with product supplier
• Assist development projects (SIT / UAT)
• setup and maintenance Production and Test Systems incl. monitoring
In this position, we offer you an international work environment, interesting development possibilities and state-of-the-art topics to work on.
Kontakt: Varga-Neofotistos, Ildikó +49 89 378 31254 Ildiko.Varga-Neofotistos@unicredit.de