Senior Software Developer Sophis Risque (m/f/d)
UniCredit Services S.C.p.A. is a legal entity of UniCredit. It provides services in the areas of information and communications technology (ICT), back office and middle office, real estate management, security management and procurement. UniCredit Services ensures that the requirements of the bank and requests from external customers are attended to quickly and effectively.
With a core competence around Trading and Sales systems, the areas of expertise of the team range from numerical algorithms (IT Quant) to relational database (Oracle), in memory databases (KDB), mainframe architecture and implementation, and digitalization solutions.
The team offers a rich, and international environment with a large diversity of profiles. It is spread over the 3 main locations: Munich, Warsaw and Milan. The working language is English.
You are a senior developer working within our application ecosystem developed around the third party software Sophis Risque (pricing factory, market data factory, position keeping reference, on desk trading tools, interfaces to other front-office system, and interfaces to downstream middle-office/back-office systems).
You are a stakeholder in technical/architectural decision-making for the components on which you are working. You work within a small sub-team, and you have frequent contacts with the various stakeholders of the components on which you are working.
Ideally your profile should match the following characteristics:
– Academic degree in Informatics, Business Informatics, Mathematics or similar professional experience
– Good command of C, C++, C#, JAVA, Oracle, KDB
– Good working command of English mandatory
– German or Italian language is a plus
– Motivated team player
– Willingness to work in a dynamic and international environment
– an international working environment and challenging topics that you can grow in
– a workplace in the green heart of the city, right next to the English Garden, as well as modern office equipment.
– Training opportunities with modern online tools, as well as internal and external training events.
– flexible working hours and overtime compensation
– 30 holiday days and special holiday days in accordance with the bank collective agreement
– childcare allowance
– Possibilities for Homeoffice
– Attractive tariff and above-tariff benefits, as well as annual bonus
– free employee conditions around the UniCredit bank account
– Job ticket: financial subsidy from the employer
– Company pension scheme and capital-forming benefits
– company canteen
Kontakt: Singh, Niladri +49 89 378 13052 email@example.com