Senior Software Developer / Collaterals IT (m/f/d)
UniCredit Services S.C.p.A. is a legal entity of UniCredit. It provides services in the areas of information and communications technology (ICT), back office and middle office, real estate management, security management and procurement. UniCredit Services ensures that the requirements of the bank and requests from external customers are attended to quickly and effectively.
To support our Munich team, we are looking for a motivated senior software developer (m/f/d). We want to provide you with the opportunity to experience the daily business of IT projects in the area of Markets and F&A. Therefore you will participate in various projects and initiatives related to collateral management, covering IT, as well as business and functional topics. In an international and dynamic environment you will not only develop your professional experience but also enhance your personal skill set. We actively support your personal development through specific trainings on- and off-the job. Your aim is to specify and develop enhancements around the collateral applications based on the customer requirements. Therefore the business requirements have to be analyzed wherefore good business understanding is needed. Also the integration of the enhancements and related test management is part of your responsibilities. Precise and structured working methods as well as a good time management are essential. You are able to interact confidently in direct contact with our clients all over the world. Within the scope of your responsibilities, you will ensure the timely and quality assured delivery of your work packages.
Ideally your profile should match the following characteristics:
– University degree in Informatics, Business Informatics (or equivalent qualification);
– Practical experience with JAVA, ORACLE, Linux, Vaadin, Spring MVC, GIT/Subversion, RPM, Jira;
– Handling with administrative tools in MetaMon-Portal;
– Strong initiative and focus on results;
– High capability of independent and structured working;
– Effective analytical skills and methods;
– High degree of communication and social skills and team player capabilities;
– Ready for on-call duty;
– Fluent English (written and spoken) and at least intermediate German
– an international working environment and challenging topics that you can grow in
– a workplace in the green heart of the city, right next to the English Garden, as well as modern office equipment.
– Training opportunities with modern online tools, as well as internal and external training events.
– flexible working hours and overtime compensation
– 30 holiday days and special holiday days in accordance with the bank collective agreement
– childcare allowance
– Possibilities for Homeoffice
– Attractive tariff and above-tariff benefits, as well as annual bonus
– free employee conditions around the UniCredit bank account
– Job ticket: financial subsidy from the employer
– Company pension scheme and capital-forming benefits
– company canteen
Kontakt: Kissel, Rolf +49 89 378 28373 Rolf.Kissel@unicredit.de