Senior Expert Data Management/Big Data (m,w,d)
HypoVereinsbank is part of UniCredit, a simple, successful Pan European Commercial Bank, with a fully plugged in Corporate & Investment Banking, delivering a unique Western, Central and Eastern European network to its extensive client franchise. We offer our employees professional development all over Europe, consisting of both job and learning opportunities. UniCredit has been certified as an European Top Employer returning year-for-year consistently high employee engagement.
With your technical and personal competence you will be available as a contact person for the Advanced Analytics Lab, CDO holding functions as well as divisions and competence lines for topics relating to the data management of big data-based solutions.
You will play a decisive and responsible role in the definition and implementation of a central data management framework of Big Data-based solutions using the Palantir data management platform. By defining and implementing a sustainable governance framework for Big Data-based solutions, you contribute to more efficient possibilities for data analysis and data lifecycle management.
You will assume the role of the application manager with the corresponding tasks (e.g. bank contact person for the Palantir application, coordination and operational support of technical requirements at application level, further tasks with regard to incident management, IT system documentation, etc.) as well as the role of the CDO representative in the Advanced Analytics Lab of UCB AG. You will present and represent the results to internal stakeholders and management of UCB AG as well as UniCredit Group.
Your other tasks will include the creation and maintenance of
• of the data catalogue required for data management in Palantir
• of data quality controls in Palantir as well as in
• the support of defined use cases from the Advanced Analytics Lab
You initiate, develop, design and coordinate the method for ensuring optimal data management in Palantir in a decisive and leading manner. With your pronounced expertise for both internal and cross-divisional coordination you will be in direct and independent contact with contact persons of our Divisions and Competence Lines as well as the IT (UniCredit Services).
• University degree in computer science or economics with a technical background and very good to good academic performance
• Experience in databases, data management, analysis and Big Data Lake architectures desirable
• Knowledge of relevant programming languages (SQL, PL/SQL, Python)
• Interest in Big Data based solutions, digitization and developments in the field of Advanced Analytics and Machine Learning
• A good technical understanding of data governance, in particular to take dependencies and effects on architectural issues into account.
• Relevant knowledge on banking and financial market-specific topics
• Goal-oriented, structured and self-reliant way of working
• High level of analytical and structured thinking skills
• High operational readiness and resilience
• Convincing and confident appearance
• Fluent in spoken and written English, knowledge of Italian is an advantage
•Interesting tasks and responsibility
•Clear career paths and manifold development opportunities
•Flexible working time models and attractive, performance-related compensation
•An open minded, dynamic and international company culture
•A pleasant working environment with friendly colleagues in an office equipped with modern feature
Kontakt: Freisendorf, Sven 089-378-15081