Senior Business Analyst EuropeanGate (ZXG) (m/f)
UniCredit Business Integrated Solutions (UBIS) is a legal entity of UniCredit. It provides services in the areas of information and communications technology (ICT), back office and middle office, real estate management, security management and procurement. UBIS ensures that the requirements of the bank and requests from external customers are attended to quickly and effectively.
To support the expected growth of GTB business during the next years and also to enable the growing volumes of XML based payment schemas we are currently working in the evolution of the EuropeanGate platform.
The EuropaeGate team is part of the area Payment Networks and Services which is taking care on the Financial Messaging infrastructure of Unicredit Group and Payments Value Added Services which differentiate Unicredit Group from competetitors.
The team is based in Munich in Germany and in Iasi in Romania.
Our main customer in Unicredit Group is the Global Transaction Banking (GTB) division .
We are looking for a motivated Business Analyst with a strong experience in Payment Processing as well as in GTB Business.
Your major task will be to take a leading role in the European Gate projects to drive functional design of the platform according to the Business Requirements.
Based on your functional knowledge you will work together with the team of internal and external IT experts to set up the payments flows like specified by GTB.
Another responsibility will be the quality assurance of the delivered Software packages. To ensure this you will support the functional tests in UBIS before handing over the platform to the User Acceptance Test (UAT).
• Master of Business Administration, Master in Commercial Information Technology or similar professional experience
• > 5 years experience in Payment processing/routing, e.g. formats, message types, routing
• Understanding of GTB business model and customer needs
• English fluent
• Experience collaboration in projects in an international environment.
• Ability to work in an international environment
• Innovative – willing to express new ideas and ways of working
• strong and also pragmatic problem solving skills
In this position, we offer you an international work environment, interesting development possibilities and state-of-the-art topics to work on.
Kontakt: Hauser, Helmut +49 89 378 22401 +49 89 378 22401