HypoVereinsbank is part of UniCredit, one of Europe?s largest banking groups. It ranks among the biggest financial institutions in Germany. As a focused full-service bank, HypoVereinsbank engages in all kinds of banking activities. It is responsible for all of UniCredit?s operations in Germany and is also the competence centre for international investment banking.
Trade Receivables Financing: Trade Receivables Financing offers UniCredit?s global corporate clients a way to optimize their working capital and obtain a cost-efficient and flexible form of financing. This is achieved through a structured receivables purchase programme that is originated and executed by the Trade Receivables Financing Team globally in collaboration with other key stakeholders.
Your tasks in our team:
– Support in the origination, pitching and structuring of securitisation transactions across a broad range of industries
– Preparation of client presentations
– Support in the analysis of historical receivables portfolio data based on internal (rating) models
– Support in setting-up internal reporting and monitoring tools for new trade receivables transactions
– Assistance in internal & external reporting for current transactions
– Studies in: Business Administration, Economics or related study areas with a special focus on Finance or engineering/computer science
– Strong MS-Office skills especially in MS-Excel
– Programming skills are a benefit
– Very good written and spoken German and English
– Target-oriented and structured manner of working
– Solid communication, teamwork and leadership skills
– Affinity for dealing with customers
– The motivation to succeed in a challenging and global business environment
Das erwartet Sie:
– Interesting and varied tasks, projects and responsibilities
– A steep and rewarding learning curve providing you with an excellent insight into securitized products
– An open minded, dynamic and international company culture
– Exposure to other teams and colleagues within corporate and investment banking
– An opportunity to learn about the National and International Graduate Program
– Frequent events to meet other interns working across the bank
Please apply online!