Internship HR Learning & Development in Corporate & Investment Banking
UniCredit as a leading European Bank, combining an international mindset with strong local roots, welcomes people who share a strong can-do spirit and attitude. We look for those who believe in team work and feel responsible for generating value to our customer and communities we all live in.
– Manages numerous training and learning projects, drafting new initiatives for the CIB division and coordinating their implementation in cooperation with multiple business partners throughout the CIB international network.
– Projects include: the International Graduate Program and the Master in Corporate and Investment Banking, Implementation of global Pitch training, corporate culture initiatives.
An Intern in HR Learning will be at the centre of all activities, gaining a first hand experience of the processes and structures needed to develop and maintain the many projects on an international basis while working in a small team, in English, with the opportunity for interfaces with several other HR departments.
Support organising and coordinating global projects:
– Master in Corporate and Investment Banking
– Corporate Culture
– Leadership Programs
– Learning events
Work may include:
– Database development and data entry
– Preparing presentations for top management
– Creation of publications for projects (brochures, articles etc.)
– Student in final study years of Business studies / finance/communication/ education/ psychology
– Work experience through prior internships
– Reliable, motivated and independent person
– Excellent English skills
– International Experience
– Ideally you will be very skillful with Excel and PowerPoint
– Interesting tasks and responsibility
– An open team culture with shared goals
– An open minded, dynamic and international company culture
– A pleasant working environment with friendly colleagues in an office equipped with modern features
– Please note that you need to be enrolled during the whole time of the internship
Kontakt: Ulrike Wissing und Claudia Huber Telefonnummer: 089/378-22652