HypoVereinsbank is part of UniCredit, one of Europe?s largest banking groups. It ranks among the biggest financial institutions in Germany. As a focused full-service bank, HypoVereinsbank engages in all kinds of banking activities. It is responsible for all of UniCredit?s operations in Germany and is also the competence centre for international investment banking.
What you should expect during your time with us:
– Receive a very good insight into the daily business of retail structured products
– To be challenged on a daily basis to show your qualities and aptitudes
– An energetic and buzzing work environment where people work together in trust, reciprocity, respect fairness and transparency
Your tasks in our team:
– You will have the opportunity to be a real part of the team, working with our experts while learning about our firm, clients, and the industry as a whole.
– You will have plenty of opportunities to develop new skills and make contacts.
– You will assist our team of salespersons with their daily task.
– Your daily work on the trading floor will be highly diverse and range from projects to market research.
– You will gain deep insight into the German Derivatives landscape and client activities and start networking with our colleagues in other divisions.
– Student in Business Mathematics, Business Study?s, Finance or Economics
– Very Good written and spoken German and English
– Besides demonstrating a keen interest in Capital Markets and Structured Products, show the commitment to go the extra mile and the passion it takes to be successful in this environment
– Strong interest in equities and the capital market business
– Ability to work in a team and strong communication skills
– Target-oriented and structured manner of working
– Comfortable using MS Office
Das erwartet Sie:
– Interesting tasks and responsibility?s
– An open team culture with shared goals
– An open minded, dynamic and international company culture
– Flexible working models and attractive remuneration
Please apply online !