HypoVereinsbank is part of UniCredit, one of Europe?s largest banking groups. It ranks among the biggest financial institutions in Germany. As a focused full-service bank, HypoVereinsbank engages in all kinds of banking activities. It is responsible for all of UniCredit?s operations in Germany and is also the competence centre for international investment banking.
Fund Derivatives Trading as part of UniCredit?s Equity Derivatives Trading is provider of all Fund Derivatives Products (linear derivatives, CPPI, Gap Options, Options, etc.) for UniCredit Group and its clients including Retail, Corporates and Institutionals.
This involves Pricing, Hedging and Risk Management related to all Fund Derivatives Products.
Your tasks in our team:
– Maintenance as well as development of Risk, Profit and Loss management tools in Excel/VBA
– Creation of client reports
– Support of traders in day-to-day business
– Be involved in pricing structured products
– At least final year of bachelor studies in Mathematics, Statistics, Physics, Economics, Business or similar field
– Prior internship(s) in banking or finance of advantage
– Excellent knowledge of MS Office, especially MS Excel
– Good programming skills, especially VBA
– Strong analytical skills and ability to work under pressure
– Fluent in German and English
Das erwartet Sie:
– Interesting tasks and responsibility
– An open team culture with shared goals
– An open minded, dynamic and international company culture
– A pleasant working environment with friendly colleagues in an office equipped with modern features
– The intern gets an indepth view how we work and has the opportunity to see other departments of CIB
– Working in a fast paced and challenging environment on an exotic derivatives trading desk
Please apply online!