UniCredit Zweigniederlassung München is the German Branch of UniCredit S.p.A., acting locally with a full banking license. The Branch has been settled in 2007, in order to act as a reference point in Germany for the Holding Functions.
Currently the Branch does not provide Banking or Financial Services, but is concentrated on running governance and administrative processes.
The team group wide credit risk platform promotes and manages the optimized usage of the Group Credit Risk Platform ARAMIS that is used for regulatory and managerial credit risk calculation (Basel III Pillar I RWA and EL incl. Credit Risk Mitigation Techniques, Pillar II and Stress Test).
Your tasks in our team:
– Support and analysis of business processes as a competence center for various reporting and modeling functions
– Working with SQL/SAS Visual Analytics Tools
– Learn functional know-how and end-to-end view on risk processes
– Get to know the Functional Design based on Business requirements for IT implementation, Basel III/IV RWA Calculation within the internal Credit Risk Platform
– Study in Mathematics, Economics, Engineering, Computer Science or similar subject
– Financial math skills an asset
– Good to very good programming skills in an object-oriented language (preferably C#, C++, Java or SAS)
– Experience in understanding business processes and related user requirements
– Conceptual abilities to translate requirements into functional specifications of software
– Good written and spoken German and English
– Comfortable using MS Office
– Ability to work in a team and strong communication skills
– High affinity for numbers and keen perception
– Ability to think analytically and strategically
Das erwartet Sie:
– Varied, interesting projects
– Working location in the centre of Munich
– An open minded, dynamic and international company culture
Please apply online!