HypoVereinsbank is part of UniCredit, one of Europe?s largest banking groups. It ranks among the biggest financial institutions in Germany. As a focused full-service bank, HypoVereinsbank engages in all kinds of banking activities. It is responsible for all of UniCredit?s operations in Germany and is also the competence centre for international investment banking.
Corporate and Investment Banking (CIB) combines Client Relationship Management and the activities of our Global Factories Financing & Advisory, Markets, Global Transaction Banking and Leasing. Our clients are companies from small and medium enterprises to large multinational companies as well as financial institutions.
Corporate Structured Finance originates, structures and executes syndicated bank loan, bridge financing, guarantee and other credit facilities. Typical transactions include M&A financings, refinancings, recapitalizations and others. Our team advises German and W. European IG and non-IG corporate clients in close cooperation with colleagues from M&A, Debt & Equity Capital Markets and Rating Advisory.
Your tasks in our team:
A successful candidate will support us in all aspects of a transaction incl. i.a.:
– Conducting industry and company research
– Preparation of presentation materials
– Preparation of investment committee / credit approval papers
– Financial modeling and financial statement analysis
– Preparation of marketing materials for syndication process
– Study in Economics, Business Administration, Banking or related Finance/Business studies
– Initial work experience in the field of Finance, Accounting, Banking, Investment, Fintech is a plus
– Experience with Bloomberg, S&P Capital IQ is a plus
– Good written and spoken German and English
– Comfortable using MS Office
– Ability to work independently
– Target-oriented and structured manner of work
– High affinity for numbers and keen perception
Das erwartet Sie:
– Interesting tasks and responsibility
– An open minded, dynamic and international company culture
– First-hand Inv. Banking experience from the leader in the German Corporate Loan Market
– Intense learning experience offering a chance to gain fast corporate finance knowledge
Please apply online!