HypoVereinsbank is part of UniCredit, one of Europe?s largest banking groups. It ranks among the biggest financial institutions in Germany. As a focused full-service bank, HypoVereinsbank engages in all kinds of banking activities. It is responsible for all of UniCredit?s operations in Germany and is also the competence centre for international investment banking.
Corporate and Investment Banking (CIB) combines Client Relationship Management and the activities of our Global Factories Financing & Advisory, Markets, Global Transaction Banking and Leasing. Our clients are companies from small and medium enterprises to large multinational companies as well as financial institutions.
The Corporate Finance Advisory department within UniCredit is looking for highly motivated interns to support the Munich based sector teams in the origination and execution of transactions in the area of mergers & acquisitions. As an essential part of our young and motivated team we offer interns a unique hands-on experience of the dynamics and challenges of investment banking.
Your tasks in our team:
– CFA comprises the origination and execution of transactions in the area of M&A
Conduct detailed company analysis and market/industry research
– Develop buy- and sell-side structures
– Support with company valuations and financing models
– Prepare and support on presentations
– Assistance on the preparation and execution of due diligence proceeding
– Support on the acquisition of new advisory and finance related mandates
– Excellent academic achievements in an advanced stage of Business Studies or related courses of study with a proven interest in corporate finance or investment banking
– Completed internship at a prestigious national/international business
– Highly developed analytical and quantitative skills combined with the willingness and ability to learn quickly
– Knowledge in fundamental and market-orientated valuation methods (DCF, multiples)
– Excellent working knowledge of relevant IT systems (MS Office, especially solid excel skills)
– Fluency in English and German in speech and writing
Das erwartet Sie:
– Interesting tasks and responsibility
– An open team culture with shared goals
– An open minded, dynamic and international company culture
– A pleasant working environment with friendly colleagues in an office equipped with modern features
Please apply online!