BEWERBEN ALS Intern Working Capital Solutions – Structuring (m/w/d)
HypoVereinsbank – UniCredit Bank AG
Team Recruiting; Postfach: RecruitingYoungTalents@unicredit.de
Working Students/ Interns/ Legal Trainees / Volunteers (GER)
Die HypoVereinsbank ist Teil der UniCredit, einer paneuropäischen Geschäftsbank mit einem einzigartigen Angebot in Italien, Deutschland sowie Zentral- und Osteuropa. Unser Ziel ist es, die Gesellschaft dabei zu unterstützen sich weiterzuentwickeln, indem wir allen Beteiligten das Beste bieten und das Potenzial unserer Kund:innen sowie unserer Mitarbeiter:innen in ganz Europa zur Entfaltung bringen. Deshalb wurden wir bereits zum wiederholten Mal als europäischer Top Employer ausgezeichnet.
UniCredit is a leader in working capital solutions, cash management and trade finance. Our clients are corporates from small and medium enterprises to large multinational companies. They focus on working capital optimization to improve their liquidity or optimize their balance sheet structure. Beside the entire variety of receivables financing solutions our team acts globally as single point of entry for all requests which include a tailor made and platform driven unique FinTech approach.
Das erwartet dich bei uns
Within your internship at UniCredit, you will have the opportunity to get to know and work on different tasks. From day one you will support our team, develop individual solutions for our clients and gain structuring experience. You are part of the value chain: from the initial client pitch, the following deal negotiation to portfolio monitoring tasks, you will receive a deep insight into Working Capital Solutions. The perfect basis to decide whether a graduate program fits to your needs and matches your goals.
Das bringst du mit
- Study in Economics, Business Administration, Banking or related Finance/Business studies
- Strong analytical skills as well as independent and systematic work approach
- Fluent spoken and written German and English
- Excellent MS Office skills
- Strong communication skills and interest to work with corporate clients
- Initial work experience combined with a stay abroad preferred
Das bieten wir dir
- #EnjoyNetworking – From day one, you will be part of a vibrant community and a great team that supports each other. In addition to your day-to-day job, numerous events await you where you can make contacts in all areas and divisions of the bank.
- #UnlockYourPotential – With us, you are guaranteed a steep learning curve. In your multifaceted internship, you can supplement your theoretical knowledge from your studies with practical insights and thus find out where your passion lies.
- #MakeInnovationHappen – FinTechs, Big Data, Bitcoins: Banking is evolving rapidly. Actively shape the digital transformation of one of the most change-driven industries by contributing your fresh perspective and innovative ideas.
- #ComeAndStay – For top interns, we have a retention program so that we can stay in touch after your studies and hopefully soon welcome you as a permanent employee.
- #JoinOurTeam – Our employees are the driving force behind our success and therefore our greatest asset. Because we are aware of our responsibility as an employer, we have once again been certified as Top Employer. Become part of our team!
- #EnjoyMunich – Work in Germany’s most beautiful city: Mountains and lakes on your doorstep, plenty of cultural offerings and, of course, Weißwürste, Oktoberfest, and football. Our headquarter also offers you the best career and development opportunities.