BEWERBEN ALS Intern UniCredit Research (m/f/d)
HypoVereinsbank – UniCredit Bank AG
Team Recruiting; Postfach: RecruitingYoungTalents@unicredit.de
Werkstudent:innen / Praktikant:innen / Rechtsreferendar:innen / Volontär:innen (DE)
UniCredit Research supports mainly institutional clients with financial market analyses and macroeconomic scenarios. In addition, Research supports clients in the development of investment plans, strategic and tactical asset allocation of financial service instruments, instrument selection and risk management. UniCredit Research covers macro and strategy research.
The team of UniCredit Research is looking for interns (m/f/d). The types of investment recommendations that fall within the scope of the Credit & Equity Strategy team’s responsibility range from the development of high-yield and investment-grade strategies to analysis and recommendations pertaining to global equity markets and the implementation of equity- and credit-sector strategies. We add value with high-quality analysis, fundamental framework, quantitative tools and trading recommendations. UniCredit’s Credit & Equity Strategy team enjoys high esteem among institutional and wealth-management investors.
The Research Operations unit in particular accompanies and structures the production process of research publications in terms of editing, layout, data management, regulatory and legal requirements, distribution and client analysis.
Das erwartet dich bei uns
- Support economists and strategists in the creation of publications and presentations and preparation of investments recommendations and trade ideas
- Create Excel-based strategies for equity and credit markets
- Collect and prepare data and to perform database maintenance
Das bringst du mit
- You have completed bachelor-level studies in economics (ideally focused on capital markets) or financial econometrics.
- You have a strong interest in economic topics and capital-market business, particularly in equities and credits.
- You have very good knowledge of statistics and econometrics.
- Solid VBA, SQL and/or Python programming skills are desirable.
- You are comfortable using Microsoft Office.
- You have very good English skills.
- You are able to work in a team and possess strong communication skills.
- You have the ability to work independently.
- You have the ability to think analytically and strategically.
- You are proactive.
Das bieten wir dir
- #EnjoyMunich – Work in Germany’s most beautiful city: Mountains and lakes on your doorstep, plenty of cultural offerings and, of course, Weißwürste, Oktoberfest, and football. Our headquarter also offers you the best career and development opportunities.
- #EnjoyNetworking – From day one, you will be part of a vibrant community and a great team that supports each other. In addition to your day-to-day job, numerous events await you where you can make contacts in all areas and divisions of the bank.
- #EmpowerCommunitiesToProgress – We are committed to sustainable and social values: Social Impact Banking and Sustainable Finance are part of our DNA. Because for us, creating value means more than just creating financial value.
- #ComeAsYouAre – We are committed to a fair and inclusive working environment. That is why we have signed the “Charta der Vielfalt”, are part of the Valuable 500 and support people with disabilities in the workplace. The UniCorns represent our LGBTQI+ colleagues, while through our Gender Diversity Program we ensure equal opportunities for everyone. Inclusion is a responsibility we recognize and embrace.
- #StayHappyAndHealthy – We care about your physical and mental health. Our psychosocial counseling, digital health weeks, vaccination campaigns and many other initiatives ensure that you go through your private and working life in a balanced way.
- #EnjoyCulture – Art and culture are an expression of human existence. With the exhibition platform in the HVB KunstCUBEs, we support aspiring young artists, while with the UniCredit Festspiel-Nacht and the Hypo-Kulturstiftung, we ensure that feelings, opinions, and criticism continue to find their place in society. Enjoy our discount offers in Munich, Milan, and Verona.