Intern Trading and Sales, Zurich (f/m)
HypoVereinsbank is part of UniCredit, one of Europe’s largest banking groups. It ranks among the biggest financial institutions in Germany. As a focused full-service bank, HypoVereinsbank engages in all kinds of banking activities. It is responsible for all of UniCredit’s operations in Germany and is also the competence centre for international investment banking.
The branch Markets summarizes among others FX Trading and Sales within the Asian time zone as a part of the global platform. Herewith, the challenges are controlling of the order book, trading and proprietary trading.
– Supporting the Credit Sales Team & CHF Trader in the operative business and administration matters
– Applying analytic tools to assess and price fixed income investment opportunities
– Research and analyzing credit profiles of companies
– Assisting & executing primary and secondary market trades
– Preparing high-end presentation material for client meetings and roadshows
– Presently enrolled in an undergraduate or postgraduate program in Finance, Business Administration or Accounting
– Ability to work within a demanding and dynamic team environment
– Flexibility and the ability to work under pressure
– Ability to work well with peers and clients
– Ability to prioritize multiple tasks, meet deadlines and work with minimal supervision
– Pro active attitude
– Good computer skills inclusive of Excel modelling, Power Point and Research
– Strong communication skills in German and English; Italian and/or French skills are of advantage
– Interesting tasks and responsibility
– An open team culture with shared goals
– An open minded, dynamic and international company culture
– A pleasant working environment with friendly colleagues in an office equipped with modern features
– Please include in your application an up-to-date overview of your lectures and grades.
Kontakt: Ralf Meißner Telefonnummer: 089/378-23165