HypoVereinsbank is part of UniCredit, one of Europe´s largest banking groups. It ranks among the biggest financial institutions in Germany. As a focused full-service bank, HypoVereinsbank engages in all kinds of banking activities. It is responsible for all of UniCredit´s operations in Germany and is also the competence centre for international investment banking.
The intern will provide high quality support to the team with regard to Trade Finance Business. He or she will be able to prioritize and manage a variety of tasks and adhere to daily deadlines.
Your tasks in our team:
– Responsibility for the support of team members regarding day-to-day business, e.g. pricing of transactions, internal and external coordination of client enquiries
– Being appointed to relevant project activities, e.g. industry research, annual report screenings
– Diversified tasks in the area of Trade Finance, e.g. monitoring guarantee facilities including invoicing and handling of client requests or preparing customized working capital analyses including peer group selections and use of databases (Bloomberg)
– Optimizing solutions by interactions with the colleagues from other teams within our organization
– Four completed semesters of university or university of applied science with spezialization in economics or in a related field
– Fundamental knowledge of financial markets and comprehensive economic skills
– Affinity for dealing with customers
– Very good written and spoken English
– Comfortable using MS Office
– Ability to work in a team and strong communication skills
– Target-oriented and structured manner of working
– Confident and friendly manner
Das erwartet Sie:
– Interesting tasks and responsibility
– Working location in the centre of Munich
– An open minded, dynamic and international company culture
Please apply online!