BEWERBEN ALS Intern Securitisation (Verbriefung) and Asset Backed Solutions for Corporate Clients (m/f/d)
HypoVereinsbank – UniCredit Bank AG
Stefan Leipold, +49 151 67232636, firstname.lastname@example.org
Working Students/ Interns/ Legal Trainees / Volunteers (GER)
Die HypoVereinsbank ist Teil der UniCredit, einer paneuropäischen Geschäftsbank mit einem einzigartigen Angebot in Italien, Deutschland sowie Zentral- und Osteuropa. Unser Ziel ist es, die Gesellschaft dabei zu unterstützen sich weiterzuentwickeln, indem wir allen Beteiligten das Beste bieten und das Potenzial unserer Kund:innen sowie unserer Mitarbeiter:innen in ganz Europa zur Entfaltung bringen. Deshalb wurden wir bereits zum wiederholten Mal als europäischer Top Employer ausgezeichnet.
Securitisation and Asset Backed Solutions at UniCredit
With a solution-driven approach UniCredit has been amongst the leading players in the European securitisation market over the recent years. UniCredit’s Securitisation and Asset Backed Solutions Team offers clients the full range of securitisation products and structured products across different asset classes including trade receivables, loans and leases receivables. The team focuses on structuring, placing and financing transactions for corporates and financial institutions in UniCredit Group’s core markets as well as for UniCredit Group. Backed by one of the largest teams across European banks, and operating via our three main hubs in Milan, Munich and London, the team is eager to deliver customized solutions that meet our clients’ needs leveraging on our extensive track record but also on the heterogenous skillsets of our team members all enjoying decades of experience in the field.
Das erwartet dich bei uns
- Involvement and support team members in their daily and specific business activities – origination and structuring of new securitisation and other asset backed solution transactions for (corporate) clients of UniCredit Group and restructuring of existing deals
- Preparation of client presentations and involvement in pitching activities and negotiations for new deals with direct client contact
- Database and portfolio analysis, setting-up of internal reporting and monitoring tools
Das bringst du mit
- You are currently enrolled at a university with focus on i.e. Business Administration, Economics or related study areas with a special focus on Finance, Business Administration or Computer Science.
- You have strong MS-Office skills especially in MS-Excel (Programming skills are a benefit, but not mandatory).
- You have very good written and spoken German and English skills.
- You have a target-oriented and structured manner of working.
- Solid communication, teamwork as well as leadership skills complete your profile.
- You have a high affinity for dealing with customers.
- You are very motivated to succeed in a challenging and global business environment.
Das bieten wir dir
- #UnlockYourPotential – With our highly experienced pan-European Securitisation and Asset Backed Solutions Team, you are guaranteed a steep learning curve. In your multifaceted internship, you can supplement your theoretical knowledge from your studies with practical insights and thus find out where your passion lies.
- #OwnResponsibilties – From day one you will be involved interesting and varied tasks and projects as a fully-fledged team member with your own responsibilities
- #EnjoyNetworking – From day one, you will be part of a vibrant community and a great team that supports each other. In addition to your day-to-day job, numerous events await you where you can make contacts in related areas and divisions of the bank.
- #BeAppreciated – As full-fledged team member from the very beginning you are worth every single cent to us. That is why we reward your commitment and impact with €2,050 per month for voluntary and mandatory internships.
- #ThinkEuropean – We are not only one of the largest securitisation teams in Germany, but as part of a pan European team we are also internationally active and successful. With us, you can expect a pan-European environment with regional ties as well as stimulating career opportunities.
- #EnjoyMunich – Work in Germany’s most beautiful city: Mountains and lakes on your doorstep, plenty of cultural offerings and, of course, Weißwürste, Oktoberfest, and football. Our headquarter also offers you the best career and development opportunities