BEWERBEN ALS Intern Sales Assistant Derivatives French market (Warrants & Certificates) (f/m/d)
HypoVereinsbank – UniCredit Bank AG
Team Recruiting; Postfach: RecruitingYoungTalents@unicredit.de
Working Students/ Interns/ Legal Trainees / Volunteers (GER)
Die HypoVereinsbank ist Teil der UniCredit, einer paneuropäischen Geschäftsbank mit einem einzigartigen Angebot in Italien, Deutschland sowie Zentral- und Osteuropa. Unser Ziel ist es, die Gesellschaft dabei zu unterstützen sich weiterzuentwickeln, indem wir allen Beteiligten das Beste bieten und das Potenzial unserer Kund:innen sowie unserer Mitarbeiter:innen in ganz Europa zur Entfaltung bringen. Deshalb wurden wir bereits zum wiederholten Mal als europäischer Top Employer ausgezeichnet.
Complete overview of the digital life cycle of derivatives. Digital experience of client demands for structured investment and leveraged products. Full integration into the sales team in daily business and ongoing projects. A discovery of the trading room environment and close cooperation with traders and quantitative analysts.
Das erwartet dich bei uns
- Market Analysis in order to derive portfolio strategy
- Support of Artificial Intelligence projects
- Respond to client queries
- Support Product Management tool
- Run small individual projects for the team
- Automation of processes
- Assist in the daily product issuance and life cycle management
- Support marketing activities
- Prepare presentation
- Support of website content
Das bringst du mit
- Study in Business Administration or Mathematics or Informatics and Computer Science
- Banking apprenticeship advantageous, but not necessary
- International experience an asset
- Presentation skills
- Affinity for dealing with customers
- Strong interest in equities and the capital market business
- Interest in economic topics
- Financial math skills an asset
- Good written and spoken English
- French spoken and written at native level
- Comfortable using MS Office
- Affinity to new media
- Ability to work in a team and strong communication skills
- Interest in a dynamic working environment
- Target-oriented and structured manner of working
Das bieten wir dir
- #EnjoyNetworking – From day one, you will be part of a vibrant community and a great team that supports each other. In addition to your day-to-day job, numerous events await you where you can make contacts in all areas and divisions of the bank.
- #UnlockYourPotential – With us, you are guaranteed a steep learning curve. In your multifaceted internship, you can supplement your theoretical knowledge from your studies with practical insights and thus find out where your passion lies.
- #BeAppreciated – You are a full-fledged team member from the very beginning and worth every single cent to us. That is why we reward your commitment and impact with €2,050 gross per month for voluntary and mandatory internships.
- #ThinkEuropean – We are not only one of the largest financial institutions in Germany, but as part of UniCredit we are also internationally active and successful. With us, you can expect a pan-European company with regional ties as well as stimulating career opportunities in the world’s most exciting cities.
- #ComeAsYouAre – We are committed to a fair and inclusive working environment. That is why we have signed the „Charta der Vielfalt“, are part of the Valuable 500 and support people with disabilities in the workplace. The UniCorns represent our LGBTQI+ colleagues, while through our Gender Diversity Program we ensure equal opportunities for everyone. Inclusion is a responsibility we recognize and embrace.
- #EnjoyMunich – Work in Germany’s most beautiful city: Mountains and lakes on your doorstep, plenty of cultural offerings and, of course, Weißwürste, Oktoberfest, and football. Our headquarter also offers you the best career and development opportunities.