BEWERBEN ALS Intern – Risk Development & Transaction Management (m/f/d)
HypoVereinsbank – UniCredit Bank AG
Team Recruiting; Postfach: RecruitingYoungTalents@unicredit.de
Werkstudent:innen / Praktikant:innen / Rechtsreferendar:innen / Volontär:innen (DE)
Risk Development and Transaction Management is the internal manager for Global Syndicate & Capital Markets for key risk, regulatory, strategy and transaction management topics related to amendments and enlargements of the GCM mission.
Das erwartet dich bei uns
- Support the Documentation Management team during the launching and execution phase of a bond issuance
- Acquire specific inside into the Debt Capital Market and its transactions
- Support development and further improvement of monitoring / reporting systems and infrastructure
- Collect and prepare business data and to perform database maintenance
- Integration as a full team member with your own responsibilities and tasks to fulfill
- Optional short info-stays to gain first-hand operational experience in Debt Capital Markets.
Das bringst du mit
- You are currently enrolled at a University (Bachelor starting from 4th Semesster) with focus on Finance or related courses of study.
- You are highly motivated to succeed in a challenging and global business/investment banking environment.
- You have ability to work independently as well as analytical and strategic thinking are among your strengths.
- You have excellent command of spoken and written English is a prerequisite due to an international work environment (basic German skills are welcome.)
- Strong MS Office skills especially in MS Excel and MS PowerPoint complete your profile.
Das bieten wir dir
- #EnjoyNetworking – From day one, you will be part of a vibrant community and a great team that supports each other. In addition to your day-to-day job, numerous events await you where you can make contacts in all areas and divisions of the bank.
- #UnlockYourPotential – With us, you are guaranteed a steep learning curve. In your multifaceted internship, you can supplement your theoretical knowledge from your studies with practical insights and thus find out where your passion lies.
- #BeAppreciated – You are a full-fledged team member from the very beginning and worth every single cent to us. That is why we reward your commitment and impact with €2,050 gross per month for voluntary and mandatory internships.
- #MakeInnovationHappen – FinTechs, Big Data, Bitcoins: Banking is evolving rapidly. Actively shape the digital transformation of one of the most change-driven industries by contributing your fresh perspective and innovative ideas.
- #ComeAndStay – For top interns, we have a retention program so that we can stay in touch after your studies and hopefully soon welcome you as a permanent employee.
- #ThinkEuropean – We are not only one of the largest financial institutions in Germany, but as part of UniCredit we are also internationally active and successful. With us, you can expect a pan-European company with regional ties as well as stimulating career opportunities in the world’s most exciting cities.
- #EnjoyMunich – Work in Germany’s most beautiful city: Mountains and lakes on your doorstep, plenty of cultural offerings and, of course, Weißwürste, Oktoberfest, and football. Our headquarter also offers you the best career and development opportunities.