HypoVereinsbank is part of UniCredit, one of Europe´s largest banking groups. It ranks among the biggest financial institutions in Germany. As a focused full-service bank, HypoVereinsbank engages in all kinds of banking activities. It is responsible for all of UniCredit´s operations in Germany and is also the competence centre for international investment banking.
Portfolio & Pricing Management (PPM) is an integral part of the financing & advisory division in UniCredit CIB, with a business model strongly focused on managing loan portfolios, enhancing risk-return culture and achieving commercial aspirations of the bank in various asset classes.
Your tasks in our team:
– Analysis of monthly / quarterly / full-year financials and other customer reporting
– Financial modeling, rating & pricing
– Research on business models and markets
– Preparation of monitoring sheets and credit memos
– Support in Portfolio reporting, monitoring and steering
– Study in Business administration or related fields at Master level or second half of Bachelor
– Initial work experience in the field of Portfolio & Pricing Management or relevant field
– Interest in economic topics
– Very good written and spoken German and English
– Comfortable using MS Office
– Ability to work in a team and strong communication skills
– Interest in a dynamic working environment
– High affinity for numbers and keen perception
– Ability to think analytically and strategically
Das erwartet Sie:
– Interesting tasks and responsibility
– Involvement in diverse topics in structured finance
– An open team culture with shared goals
– An open-minded, dynamic and international company culture
Please apply online!